Chapter 40

Kindly ready the authors note at the end pls!~~ ^~^ DO READ IT!!

/////

Park Ji Hyun POV

What the fuck is happening?

....

Oh, wait.

Bad intro. Let say....

Why am I seeing nothing but blackness?

I tried to open my eyes. My eyes weigh like 100 kg to me. Now matter how hard I try. I just can't lift those damn eyelids open and see where I am. As well as trying to open them I tried to move my finger. I feel totally numb and weak right now. It felt like my muscles had been squashed and are just a spare piece of meat in the body that does nothing. Just like a random cow in a random farm. Great description.

Oh god, what happened? 

The last thing I remember all this was..... going home after school on the day after Kim Taehyung and I got in a bf gf relationship?

"Hey," I heard someone spoke.

'Hey.' I tried to speak but can't. 

"I'm so sorry for all this to happen. It was all my fault for you to go through all of this. I should've never picked up that god damn phone and should've never wasted time bickering with Young Min." He explained. The voice was very familiar but it sounded like it was cracked and the voice was sandy.

"I'm so so sorry for your loss Ji Hyun, I never knew that your parents were there and I- I" I hear him explain. My parent? What does he mean by my parent? His voice faded and I heard sounds of sniffing. Wait, is he crying?

'Please don't cry.... I hate the sound of crying...' I thought to myself. I wanted to just open my eyes and speak something even if it's just a sound and not a word. But the problem is that I just can't. For some reason, the last thing I remembered was walking home after school. Do I have a memory loss or something? And the rest? I have no idea. 

"Please wake up...... I really need you..." He said in a sad tone. I feel my heart increase.

Taehyung?

Is it him? Why is he crying? Why is he asking me to wake up? Aren't I speaking right now? My hearts beating and my brains working.

All I want to do now is to open my god damn eyelids, sits up, open my arms and hug him with warmness and stop him from crying. All I want to do is hug him tightly and comfort him in my arms and tell him I'm okay and of course..... WHAT HAPPENED.

I hear the door slide open. 

"Hi Mr.Kim, may you please leave for a while, we need to check on her." A voice said. The voice sounds like a man from his mid 30's. 

"Ne," Taehyung said. He held my hand tightly before he walked out of the room with his footstep fading from my ears.

I waited for him to take a move. Is he a doctor? Test me?

"Anneonghaseyo Ms Park, I am doctor Lee and I will be checking on you until you heal. Please don't be frighten because you're in a hospital and it's safe here." He introduced himself as well as saying some facts.

Hospital?!

"You are unfortunately in coma right now but you are able to hear us right?"

I'm in freaking coma?!