Chapter 6

Park Ji Hyun POV

I quickly changed into my p.e kit.

Wow he just ruined my only one uniform.

I ran to class and saw everybody laughing and covering their mouth and nose.

"Ewwww, what's that smell, is it that new need" a whispered loudly so I could hear.

How ever would they know that i can punch them right now.

So pissing me off.

"Oh, your here need! Better have a nice, clean bath today.!" Donkey said sarcastically to me.

What a stupid hoe.

I walked to my seat acting like I don't care and tried to find my books.

I couldn't find! Arrghhhhhhh, where is it. Now how can this day get any worse.

" put your hands up if you don't have your book" Mrs.Kim said with a serious tone.

I think she already saw my action a minute ago.

I couldn't do anything but put my hands up.

" really Ji Hyun, this is your second day of your new school and don't have your book!" She said, nearly shouting at me.

" I'm sorry but I re-" I was cut of when I was going to say that I have left the books in my locker yesterday.

Unless...........

KIM TAEHYUNG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare he take my books!

He's going to have revenge .

And I mean it.

" Detention after school for 1 hour" Mrs.Kim said and started he lesson.

I sighed

This day got much better.

I glared at the male jerk and saw him laughing and acting innocently.

What a disrespectful pig face jerk.

//

The class finished and I ran out.

" hey, Ji Hyun! Wait for me!!" I heard Eun Mi shout from the class room.

I immediately stopped my foot and turned around.

" why hhhhhh did you hhhhhhhhh leave me
Hhhhhh and ran off!!" She said while panting

" I just wanted to escape from hell!"

" I get it, that's what happened to me on the first week but except, it's j hope instead of Taehyung."

" oh"

So now I get why she hates J hope.

//

After that conversation I hanged out with Eun mi for the rest of the day.

I told about the plan of the revenge.

She asked me if I'm serious about it and I said yes off course.

I think shes just worried about the things that the male donkey would do to me. Chill girl, i'm not as weak as I look so don't worry.

Just wait Kim Taehyung. Just wait.

( On the next morning in school)

I woke up early today to take my revenge on that jerk.

I ran to school like a maniac carrying the stuffs that I need for the revenge.

This would be that best day of my life and the best day for Kim Taehyung.

//-In school

I basically did the same thing as he did but much more worse.

same thing, yogurt, milk, worm, cheese and worms except the facts that....

They're all over date ! And some are even left in the sun for hours.

hehehehehehe

I pored all those over dated stuff in his locker while blocking my nose smelling rotten cheese.

these seriously stink.

Just before students come i ran to to balcony and rested there. How fun this day would be.

Just imagine that jerks face and body and smell! EW!!!!

I even feel like puking when i'm thinking about it.

Lets see Kim Taehyung. The game just started.