2. The Ultimate Make-over

Transforming my appearance to a boy's seemed like a challenge. A million thoughts ran through my mind .What would I do with my hair? My feminine shape?

The only answer to such questions was to call Emily and Eric.
I called them and requested them to arrive at my place as soon as possible.

Within ten minutes both of them were sitting on my bed while I was pacing back and forth in front of them.

"What is happening Olivia? You look worried." asked Emily in a concerned tone.

Letting out a sigh, I decided to break the news to them.

"I am going to an all boy's boarding school."

Emily just looked shocked and taken aback while Eric snorted and started laughing.

"Oli, I truly believe that it's high time to finally find yourself a boyfriend, but breaking in an all boy's school is not going to get you anywhere."

"Oh stop it Eric! I am trying to be serious here."

I told them about all the events that took place yesterday from how my team was cut off and how my idiot of a brother got a wonderful scholarship.

"But what will you do when your brother comes back?" Emily made a point but I was already prepared for that.

"Em, he is my brother. He isn't coming back within two weeks. I know him. I can bet that he will be staying there at least for four weeks."

Finally Eric decided to speak after a long time ,"What are you going to do with your appearance?"

I gave him a look which probably sent him the message that this is the thing for which I called them.

No shit, sherlock.

"Oli, you need a make over and I know the perfect man to do this job." said Emily while texting someone on her phone.

"In fact, we are going to see him in 15 minutes exactly."

We all soon exited the house and sat in Eric's car.

"Can I drive?" I asked and Emily at the same time screamed, "Shotgun!"

"I don't trust anyone with my baby girl. Leave her alone."

"Ugh. You are so mean. I am a really cautious driver. You can trust me with your car."

"That's thing. My car likes it fast, she doesn't like overly cautious individuals."

"Just let her drive it, Eric."

"Firsly who's 'it'? She is my baby and secondly, Olivia has to say the magic word." He said while waggling his eyebrows.

He knows that I will never beg him or anyone for that matter.

"Fine, I will sit in the back seat."

Emily and Eric started quarrelling over deciding a channel on the radio and I shut them out.

How will I change the way I look?

"Em, who is the man you find perfect for giving me a make over? " I said after five minutes.

"Just wait and watch."

Soon I discovered that the perfect man was Stuart, a guy in our history class. He is gay and always has amazing hair. Half of the girls in our school were jealous of his shoulder length perfect locks and the other half wished that he wasn't gay. Stuart was a pretty attractive guy.