Going Undercover As My Twin Brother

WARNING:
DON'T READ THIS BOOK, JUST DON'T DO IT! I AM BEGGING YOU!

THE PLOT OF THIS STORY IS NOT OWNED BY ME. IT IS OWNED BY THE WRITERS OF THE MOVIE 'SHE'S THE MAN'. THIS IS MERELY THE COMPILATION OF THE SCENES THAT TOOK PLACE IN THE MOVIE WITH ONLY A FEW INPUTS BY ME.

Lol, I am so unoriginal.

1) This book is extremely cliché. Read at your own risk. The plot of this story is based on the uncountable chick flicks I have watched in the past and still continue to watch at present. (I can't help it, I am addicted. XD)

2) There might be a few grammatical mistakes here and there. If they bug the hell out of you, then don't hesitate to correct me, but please don't be extremely mean about it.

3) This book is going to be FUDGING AWKWARD! I already warned you now, so don't blame me later. Put on your seat belts because this book is a rollercoaster. Embrace yourselves for a bumpy ride!

4)This book is a true work of fiction. Please don't comment about how unrealistic some stuff in this book is as the plot of this story has been inspired by movies like Mean Girls, She's the Man (mostly), etc. and the 'Typical Bad Boy' stories.

5) It will be appreciated if no one will copy any parts or ideas from this story that were inspired by me. If you want to take inspiration from she's the man then go ahead Glen Coco! Do it! But some parts of this story are my ideas. I know there are many creative authors out there,who can write this story in a thousand better ways than I possibly can, but the copying of any story is illegal.

6) I am helplessly in love with Nick Bateman. *swoons and faints* So, you will be seeing many gifs featuring him. Get ready for some mouth-watering-and-ovaries-exploding pictures of that awesome sauce person.

7) This book is what you might call the book version of 'She's the Man'. I am obsessed with that movie and Channing Tatum, that I couldn't help but pick up an idea from there. Everything may seem similar till chapter 13, but after that the whole plot is mine.

So, I am gonna say it again-

THE PLOT OF THIS STORY IS NOT OWNED BY ME. IT IS OWNED BY THE WRITERS OF THE MOVIE 'SHE'S THE MAN'. THIS IS MERELY THE COMPILATION OF THE SCENES THAT TOOK PLACE IN THE MOVIE WITH ONLY A FEW INPUTS BY ME.

Update: I wrote this book a while ago and since then I have contemplated removing it from here about a hundred times because it is so stupid and cliché but since this was my first attempt at writing anything at all, I guess this story being on wattpad isn't the worst thing ever.

*crosses fingers* hopefully

Yeah, no. This story sucks and... I am writing from another account now and it's a whole different and more serious concept than this and it's much better too honestly. That book I am writing got famous somehow and I got around 10mil views O_O
I honestly don't know how that happened.

Dm me if you guys wanna talk about anything! :)

Please don't hate!

*---*---*---*

THE CAST

Nina Dobrev as Olivia Thompson

Josh Hutcherson as Jacob Thompson

Nick Bateman as Archer Evans

Francisco Lachowski as Blake Turner

Lucy Hale as Emily Jones

Logan Lerman as Eric Matthews

Dylan O'Brien as Dylan West

Freddie Stroma as Luke Greene

*---*---*---*

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Published on: 22nd February, 2016

Finished on: 9th September, 2016

*---*---*---*

Don't forget to comment or vote! :)

^Thanks for this amazing cover ❤ joeyspizza :)

Regards,
MissChanandler_Bong,
Writing this gibberish from Central Perk.