Epilogue

"Oh my God! I am so scared! What if I mess everything up?"

"Relax Oli! Everything will be okay." Emily said, trying to calm me down.

I nodded, hoping the same.

"And anyway, you look gorgeous!" I scoffed at her compliment as I looked at myself I'm the mirror.

I looked far from gorgeous. This dress wasn't doing anything for me and made me feel rather awkward.

"But... This dress is so uncomfortable! It barely has any support. I wonder how it is even holding up."

"You don't like whatever I choose, so go Miss.Choosy and find your own clothes. I ain't gonna help." She said, rolling her eyes at my antics.

I turned around and looked at her with a puppy dog eyes. "Sorry, Emily. Please don't make me do this alone." I pleaded.

"Nun-uh. That's not going to work on me." She said as she pushed away my approaching hands towards her and plopped down on my bed.

"Fine. Whatever." I rolled my eyes now and turned around to rummage through my clothes.

Finding nothing, I sighed in defeat and lay down next to her on the bed.

"Where are you and Mr.Dreamy going anyway?"

"I don't know yet. It's a surprise." I replied.

Archer and I were finally going on a date and he had decided to hide the venue.

"I bet it's somewhere fancy." Emily said and I almost scoffed.

Archer and fancy? Nah, I don't think so.

I shook my head and laughed.

"No, I don't think we are having a dinner night." I said.

Getting up, I decided to grab my jeans and a red flannel.

Emily lifted herself on her eyebrows to peer at me, "Don't you think that that's a little too casual?"

My lips slowly raised up into a smile and I replied in a sing-song tone, "Nope. I am guessing that I should wear something comfortable as I probably know where he might be taking me." I said as his voice replayed in my mind.

* * *

Archer's POV

"Dude, I am going to fucking kill you, I swear if you start talking through that big mouth of yours."

"But I am just stating a fact." Dylan laughed as he sat across me. Luke joined him.

"Keep your facts to yourself, professor." I said, my voice threatening.

"Okay, okay." He said and raised his hands mockingly in surrender.

"But seriously dude, how did you even forget to tell her that?" Luke said and let out a laugh.

"I was... I just didn't want to ruin the surprise and anyway, I have got a pair of her clothes from her mother." I shuddered as I thought of her mother, who was in fact very excited that her daughter was going out on a date with someone.

"Just admit that you were chicken." Dylan said and smirked.

"I was not!" I replied a little too quickly. Taking a deep breath, I calmed myself down.

"Okay, fine. Both of you know that this is my first date and I... It's with Olivia. I don't want to ruin what we have, so I might have hesitated a bit." I said, regretting saying these words as soon as they escaped my lips.

Luke smiled at me, as Dylan burst out laughing.

"Dude, you are whipped." Dylan said and Luke agreed.