12. Puzzle Pieces

"Olivia, what happened here?" Asked a perplexed Dylan as he came rushing towards Archer who had some bruises on his face. His eye was bruised and was slowly turning purple.

"Uh...I don't know exactly." I was confused about the whole situation myself.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Blake struggling to get up, I instantly went to give him a hand.

As soon as he managed to get up, I took him away from all the commotion.

"Blake, why did you both fight? You just met today, and started throwing punches at each other. What is wrong with you?!" I said as I sat him down on a nearby bench. I threw myself on the bench right after he was settled.

"Oli, we didn't meet today. We have known each other for quite a long time." He winced as my finger touched the injured area on his face.

"How do you two know each other?" I took a tissue paper out of my clutch and cleaned the blood oozing out from the corner of his lips. He let out a grunt and winced at my touch.

"Sorry, I can't tell you that but all I can say is that Archer is a dangerous and reckless guy. You should stay away from him."

My hand stopped mid air, "How dangerous is he exactly?"

"Really dangerous." My hand went back to his cheek and I blew on his wound. "He is the guy your mother always warned you about and asked you to stay away from."

The only problem is my mother never warned me about any guy.

*---*---*---*

After today's events, I decided to head home since I couldn't go to school because Jacob should be in New York right now. I entered my room and decided to give Emily a ring.

"Hey Emily, today was really tiring without you. I miss you..."

"Aww, what happened Oli bear?"

"Do you remember Blake, the guy who always used to pick on me? He and Jacob were best friends in mid school."

"Yeah, no one can forget him. He used to annoy you so much."

"I again met him today." I told her everything about today's events.

"So you are telling me that you ended up kissing two extremely hot guys? I don't understand what the problem is."

"Emily! That's not what I am talking about. "

"Yeah, yeah. But I am really thinking about how do they know each other?"

"I am going to find that out soon. I am going to make Archer Evans' walls fall down."

*---*---*---*

After spending two horrifying and extremely long days with my slightly pretentious mother, I decided it was time to go back to school.

I might have showed the receptionist a fake note but I managed to get in the school.

Walking into my room, I saw an extremely unexpected scene. I was again standing in front of a drunk Archer who had a bottle of tequila in his hand.

"Archer, why are you fudging intoxicated at 7 in the morning? "

"I can do whatever I want. Stop interfering in my business."

"I don't want you to have some disease. You are underage and you already drink more than necessary! " I said as I snatched the bottle away from his hand.

If looks could kill, I would be in freaking tartarus right now. His eyes were burning with so much rage. His hand wrapped around my arm while his other hand reached to my other hand to grab his bottle back.

His grip was so hard that I swear, I could hear my bones cracking. I am exaggerating but I was sure there was going to be a big fat red mark soon.

"Believe me, I have done things worse than this. And if you interfere in my life again, I would cause some serious damage in your life."

"What will you do Archer? What would you do to me? You cannot do anything! You are just a stupid drunk guy! You act all so mysterious and dangerous but in reality you are just a broken soul, who needs to share his feelings. I know it's hard but you can tell m-"

"You don't know what it's like! You have no idea Jacob what all I have gone through. I have seen so many dark things that will haunt me forever. You don't know what it's like to be me." He said as he threw his bottle at the wall, making it crash into a million glass pieces.

"Archer, I won't pressurize you to say anything. You can tell me anything, whenever you wish too."

"Don't you dare act all fucking sympathetic with me. I don't need your pity. I am not telling you anything because you are just a freaking nobody to me."

He picked up his jacket and left the room while shutting the door with a loud thud.

This guy is a freaking mystery. He is a puzzle whose pieces are lost in deep sand. Finding and picking up these pieces might seem like a really complicated and perplexing task but it is not impossible. Every puzzle can be solved if it is observed carefully and since I happen to be this unique puzzle's roommate, I think I can manage that.

A/N: I hope you all liked this chapter!

♥♡♥♡PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE THIS STORY ♥♡♥♡♥

Thank you. :)