20. The Best Man

Song: Beautiful Now- Zedd ft. Jon Bellion.

My eyes opened when I felt warmth on my face and I instantly closed them when the sharp sunlight fell into my eyes.

Who moved that bloody curtain?!

I was too lazy to get up, so I just decided to face the other side of the room when I felt a tight grip around my waist that unabled me from twisting in the opposite direction.

What the hell?! Whose arm is that? I looked down to see if my clothes were intact and they were in fact. I heaved out a sigh of relief.

I tried to remove the hand as gently as I could, as to not wake the other person but was unsuccessful in doing so. I had unfortunately woken up the person but they just moved them self closer to me and buried their head in my hair and spoke in an extremely deep morning voice that froze me like a statue.

"Stay." Archer. It was a voice that I could recognize anywhere.

But the question is, WHY IS ARCHER FREAKING EVANS SLEEPING NEXT TO ME IN MY ROOM AND WHY IS HE CUDDLING WITH ME?!

I was sure that this was a dream so I pinched my arm. No, this is the reality. I was having an internal battle with myself. One part of me was asking me to get the hell out of here and the other part was asking me to stay in his warm embrace.

I chose the latter one.

I closed my eyes and everything from last night came back to me.

"I have missed you." He said and claimed my lips.

I was shocked at first but without my permission, my hands automatically raised up and brushed through his smooth, silky hair. My mouth didn't hesitate to join a tongue battle with his within a few seconds.

We fell back on the bed and after a series of unexpected growls from Archer, I pushed him back from top of me. He frowned at the realization of us being separated.

"How did you find me?" I asked curiously.

His scowl deepened, "Not important right now." He said, with a smile slowly forming back on his sculptured lips as I nodded.

After a few minutes, he rolled off from top of me and layed down next to me. His hand was under his head and he was facing me with the support of his elbow.

"I like your room." He said as his eyes scanned my messy room. I rolled my eyes at him.

"No need to be sarcastic. You are not that clean yourself." The words slipped out of my mouth without my consent.

"Huh? How would you know that?"

"My brother told me." He choose not to argue with me further which was shocking.

His hand moved to my face and he tucked a loose strand of my hair from my messy bun behind my ear. My cheeks suddenly felt warmer and I knew that I was blushing like a tomato.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered and my eyes widened. Nobody had ever called me beautiful except for my mom. Moms have to call their daughters beautiful anyway, so that doesn't count. A strange kind of feeling tugged at my heart and his words made me smile shyly.

With all these remembered sweet words and a stupid smile on my face, I fell back into a slumber without even thinking that my mother could enter this room any second.

*---*---*---*

"Olivia, wake up!" I opened my eyes when I heard my mother scream. I opened my eyes instantly and looked at the door to see that she actually did not come to my room.