8. Sorting 0ut Things with Mr. Arrogant

I woke up around five and decided to take a shower in that wretched common bathroom as early as possible. With every drop falling on my body, my mind kept flashing back to what happened last night. I vividly remembered Archer's rough lips gently brush against my soft ones. The sensation thrilled me but a strange kind of fear rose in the pit of my stomach. My hand shot up to my lips incidentally while rembering what my own personal heaven felt  like.

I shut my eyes tightly, hoping that the tingling sensation will go away but my mind instead welcomed me with sinful thoughts that I wanted to store in the depth of my soul and never let go off.

Shake out of it, Olivia! He means nothing to you.

From the thought of Archer's arms around me, I was suddenly awakened by the fact that Archer could remember everything that happened last night.

*---*---*---*

After hurriedly getting dressed, I came back in the room to see Archer awake.

"You are up finally, dude. I thought tha-"

"Shh... Don't speak! My head hurts like hell."

Taking out some advil out of my medicine bag and picking up a glass of water, I handed it to him.

Curiously I asked him, "Do you remember anything about yesterday or last night?"

"No, I just remember.... That you kissed Sophia!" He said glaring at me. Phew! What a relief.

I told him about what really happened and he regarded me with narrowed eyes but soon gave in which was quite shocking for a guy like him.

"You are right, a chimp like you can never actually go ahead and kiss a girl on his own, you don't seem like a guy who would make the first move."

Look who's talking, a guy who has been crushing on his teacher since forever tells me that I can't make the first move . 
"And I think it's time for me to move on from her."

"You are absolutely right! There are plenty of fish in the sea out there. If you want, I could set you up with someone."

"You could set me up with someone? Do you even know a girl?" He said while gazing at me in a scrutinizing way.

He had a point. I did look like a guy who could not even talk to a girl.

Hm, I have to do something about this situation and I already have a plan, I thought as texted Emily and Eric.

*---*---*---*---*

During Lunch, it was finally time to execute my plan so I sent both Emily and Eric a reminder.

I joined the guys on their table and greeted them. I kept my phone in the center of the table so that if it rings, it catches their attention. Just after a minute, my phone started ringing, It was Emily but as her contact picture I had put on a really attractive model's picture. All three of them looked down at my phone and tried not to look surprised, while I casually and slowly answered the phone call. I had already increased the volume to the maximum.

"Hey babe, what's up?"

On the other side of the phone, Emily was giggling. "Your voice is so manlyJake!" She said from the other side of the line loudly.

"Oh, well."

"Do you want to come over? I have a surprise for you."

"Nah, I am at school, I can't come over but I will surely talk to you later. Bye for now,"