31. The Secret's Out

Cheers boomed through out the field. I was rewarded by many pats on the shoulder as the last goal was scored by me.

Although, our team was just ahead by one point, it was a great achievement as the other team was excellent as well.

I was suddenly swept off my feet and lifted into the air.

Hit with shock, I grabbed onto the shoulders of the person holding me, only to realise that it was Archer. Confused, I slightly frowned down at him.

"I thought I should make it easier for you." What is he talking about? My thoughts were cut short as I felt his lips on mine. Oh.

He kissed me passionately, with just the right amount of pressure. I kissed him back, blocking out everything, enjoying the moment.

We both ran out of breath and pulled back at the same time to realise that everyone stood gaping at us.

Realizing that my legs had automatically wrapped around Archer's waist, I started unwrapping them and fell back onto the ground on my feet to face the crowd.

It was not weird to find gay couples in an all-boys school, but given Archer's reputation of being with many girls, it might have been a bit shocking.

As I nervously looked around, thinking of an answer, Archer's voice interrupted.

"Oli- Jacob has something to say to all of you." He said loudly, capturing the attention of all the people on the field.

I glanced around and saw that not everyone on the bleachers would be able to listen to me.

Heading over to the bleachers, I took a loudspeaker from a guy who had been cheering through it.

"Everyone! I have an announcement to make!" I screamed, this time capturing everyone's attention.

"Coach Brandon! Hey, Coach! Do you recognize me by any chance?" I said as I looked at my previous school's sexist pig of a coach.

He frowned and regarded me with suspicion. After a minute, his eyes widened in realization. Wow, it took him so long to figure that out. He has been coaching me for almost 5 years now and I used to be his 'star' player. Huh! What a loser.

"So, I just want everyone to know that I am actually a girl." A series of gasps followed my statement.

'What?' 'What is he saying?' 'Is he transgender?' Questions like this flooded around the field.

"Prove it!" A voice yelled and many guys started chanting the same.

Hit by the pressure, I awkwardly stood clueless. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jacob entering the field.
An idea ran through my mind.

Through the loud speaker, I shouted.
"Jacob! Jacob Thompson! Come over here!" My brother stupidly looked around and spotted me.

He ran towards me. "Faster Jake!" Across the field, I saw my lazy ass of a brother roll his eyes as he heard me taunt him through the speaker.

"Olivia, what is going on? Why are you wearing a wig an-?" He said, panting.

"Just wait." I whispered to him and started working on taking off my wig.
Throwing it onto the ground, I undid my hair tie, letting my hair loose from the bun, and once again grabbed the speaker.

"So everyone, we both are twins. This is my twin brother Jacob and my name is Olivia."

"What the heck are you doing?!" Hissed my brother.

"And I used to go to Bloomfield St., the team that I played against today. At that school, I was in the girl's soccer team but that team got cut off as Coach Brandon said that we were out of funds, which was okay, but then we found out that the boy's team was not cut off, instead their sponsors had increased." Chatter broke through the crowd.