11.The Kissing Booth

Song:☆ A sky full of stars- Coldplay

His words captured my heart but all I imagined was Archer saying them. Unable to stop myself, I moved my head close to his and put my lips on his. It was such a perfect moment that needed to be sealed with a kiss. As soon as my lips touched his, I welcomed a blissful sensation. At the back of my head, I knew that this was not what I wanted while another voice reminded me that there was a time when I had a massive secret crush on Blake despite the trouble he caused. Now was time for me to act on it.

Without realising, our cart had already started to descend, we were passionately kissing each other. As our cart stopped moving, the game in charge spoke up.

"You both, get out of the cart! Other people also have to ride it."

We both got out and Blake did not let go of my hand.

"You want to go and get something to eat?"

"Yeah, sure." I just ate, but well, how can I refuse to eat? I mean, food is life.

We headed towards a pizza place. As soon as we entered I spotted Dylan,Luke and Archer.

"Uh...Lets go somewhere else! This place is too crowded." It was actually crowded and the only table left was right next to Archer's.

"We have a table there and I know you don't love anything more than a pepperoni and cheese pizza. Besides, this is the only pizza place here." Blake replied.

Archer was looking in our direction and I thought it was best to act as if his presence did not affect me at all.

"Yeah, that's okay."

"So, what happened to your soccer team? Are you the captain?"

"Oh no. Our school cut off our girls team."

"Too bad, you are an awesome player. I remember that we both were the ones who used to challenge each other all the time. Your brother sucked in sports. Anyway, how is all his music stuff going on?" my eyes shifted to the next booth to see Archer sitting across, looking at us and eavesdropping.

Oh god, Archer just heard all the things he said. Make something up Thompson!

"Actually, Jacob is now both into sports and music. He is an absolutely amazing soccer player."

I heard a scoff come from the next table. Blake and I looked up to see Archer laughing while looking at us.

"Why are you laughing?" Blake asked, his voice full of hostility.

"Well, it's just what Olivia said cracks me up. Why don't you both join us on this table? Dylan, scoot over."

"No, we are good. And we don't even know you guys." I said in a hurry.

"Oh come on, your brother is our friend. He talks a lot about you, Olivia. It's time we get to know you." He teased with heavy sarcasm pouring in his voice.

Without arguing further, we headed to their table.

We both sat next to Dylan. Sadly, I was being squished between both of them.

"Wow, you and Jacob look so similar." Luke observed.

"Yeah. We are identical twins."

"So earlier, I laughed because what Olivia said was just hilarious. Jacob is a really weak player, honestly." Archer said.