Chapter Fifteen

*three months later*

  Today, is Ben's birthday and the boys have decided that they want to surprise him tonight during the show. So here I am in the boy's tour bus making a small cake for him. I had come over this morning from the Black Veil Brides tour bus in order to cook Ben a birthday dinner. Of course we would have an actual cake later because little did he know this weekend we are throwing him a surprise birthday party at my moms house. It will be a few days into November, but either way. I finished with it and placed a few candles on it. I then walked to the stage. I got Denis's attention. He smiled and walked over to take it from me. The stage manager lite the candles and Ben wrapped Denis in a hug and grinned. They all sung happy birthday to him and he blew out the candles. I caught his eye and he flashed me a smile. I blew him a kiss and he pretended to catch it and stuff it into his pocket. I giggled and shook my head. Pretty soon the entire show was over. I carried the cake back to the bus and the boys cleaned up for the little dinner we had planned. I had spent the entire evening cooking in the small stove on the bus. Ben wrapped his arms around my middle.
    "Thank you for all of this my love."
He whispered.
    "Its your birthday Ben."
I said, smiling.
    "Its just nobody has really went out of their way in a while for my birthday. Usually we just went out to a bar somewhere and got drunk."
He said.
  I leaned on my tip toes and pecked him on his lips.
    "Fix yourself a plate you goof."
I say.
  He smiles and picks up a paper plate from the stack on the counter. I wait for the boys to get their food and then I fix my plate. I sat in the space beside Ben and Denis. Ben wrapped his free arm around me.
    "This is all really good my love."
Ben said.
    "Thanks. Well techinally you should be thanking my mom and your mom considering they are the ones that taught me how to cook."
I say, with a laugh.
  We all got done finished eating and sat down for watching some of Ben's favorite films. At one point the boys had started a popcorn war and now there is popcorn all over the floor. I picked it all up and threw it away before sitting back down and cuddling back into Ben. Ben yawned and laid his head down on my lap.
    "Do you want to go and get some rest Ben?"
I asked, running my fingers through his messy hair.
    "Kind of, it's been a long day."
He said, with a long sigh.
  I nodded. The rest of the guys agreed that they were tired and were going to bed as well. I texted Andy and let him know that I would be staying on the Asking Alexandria tour bus tonight. He texted me back saying okay. Ben gave me one of his t-shirts and a pair of jogging pants to wear since it was a little on the colder side on the bus tonight. I went to the bathroom and changed into the clothes, tying up the jogging pants as tight as they would go and they tying my hair into a messy bun. I walked back to Ben's bunk and he was already inside wearing Pajama bottoms and a black long sleeve. I cuddled into his side and he wrapped his arms around me. He ran his finger over the skin on my side that was showing due to the shirt I was wearing riding up. I sighed and cuddled closer. He rested his chin on the top of my head.
    "I love you."
He whispered, quietly.
  My heart skipped a beat. Those words sounded so different coming from him.
    "I love you too, Ben."
I whispered back, looking into his eyes.
  A smile broke across his face and he leaned down and kissed me softly. I pulled back after I ran out of breath. He then pressed a soft kiss to my forehead. I laid my head on his chest and drifted off to the sound of his heartbeating soothingly.