Chapter 1

Yn on the cover
____________________________________
"Yn baby wake up." My mom yelled knocking on the door.I heard her foot steps as she walked away.

I went into my bathroom did my hygeine thing and wore black ripped skinny jeans a black and pink floral crop top,black and white Jordan's,black lipstick,and pink and black eye makeup,and black hoop earrings .I curled my hair with a wand and lotioned my caramel skin.

I grabbed my phone off of the charger grabbed my headphones,and charger and put them into my bookbag.I walked out of my room and went downstairs.I saw no one cooked.I looked out of the window and saw my mother already left for work.

I sighed.She never has time for me anymore.I really miss how we used to be. (Haha u get it?)

I grabbed a banana and a water bottle and walked to my pink jeep with my name in white and pink led lights.Before I left I texted my friend Jasmine .Jasmine and I are like sisters I've known her since we were 5 in kindergarten.

~Text convo~
Yn: Hey wanna ride to school?

My main: Yeah my mom is trippin' about my car being crashed.

Yn:okay B there in 10.

My Main: Thanks love

Yn: Welcome love

~text convo over~
I started my car and drove to Jasmines house.I turned up the radio and played Treat Me like Somebody by Tink

Oh yeah yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Somebody real is hard to find
Somebody worth all your time
Somebody who can tell you the truth
Someone who loves you for you
Someone knows all of your flaws and
Dosent empose try to control them
They should be free doesn't desieve giving you the chance to believe believe in some things
Is that to much----
~~~~~~~~~~~
I arrived at Jasmines house and I honked the horn.She came outside wearing high waisted jeans and a black shirt with her Oreo Jordan's and white and black eye makeup.

By the time she got into the car Treat Me Like Somebody was over and Down in the DM came on.We started driving to school.