Chapter 24

Babydoll pov

Im going over to spend the night with August and im gonna introduce him to the girls since Prince isnt gonna be there.

I felt guilty cheating on Prince but why have 1 sexy guy when i can have 2?

Roc pov

I was Still cooking food and Yn came downstairs dressed ready to go somewhere.

Roc:where you going baby?

Yn:im coming right back but i let an old friend of mine stay with us till she gets on her feet because she just had a baby which is my God daughter and im just gonna pick her up from the hospital.

Roc:okay by the time you come back ill have your food and suprises ready.

Yn:okay *walks out*

As soon as she left i got a text from Desiree

Ex:Im sorry about earlier... Can we talk?

Roc:No im in a healthy relationship

Ex:baby please

Roc:dont call me that

Ex:im not giving up on you

Prince pov

I was chilling with Lee until Babydoll called me

Prince:look whos calling me babe

Lee:dont worry about her... Can i meet your friends tomorrow?

Prince:you can meet them (gco-) She's calling again

Lee:answer it

Babydoll:hey baby!

Prince:wassup?

Babydoll: im staying over a... A friends house tonight

Prince: yeah okay whatever bye *hangs up* Guess you can spend the night

Ray POV

The smaller kids were sleep and the older ones were watching tv. I was so tired.

Laylay:ray why dont you go to sleep ? You look tired

Ray:im not letting you two stay up together *points at Cameron and LayLay*

Laylay:Ray im not like that the only thing we do is kiss

Ray:Yall what!

Cameron: no further than that man i swear... *gets scared*

Ray:yall go to sleep

Yn pov

I pulled up at the hospital and went over to the bench love was at. She looked tired.

Yn:go ahead get in the car I'll put the stuff and the baby in.

Love: Thanks Yn

I got the babg and took her to the car. I hooked the carseat up and put her in while she was still sleeping.

Then i put all the baby clothes and Loves clothes and babh stuff in the back.

When i got in the front Love was knocked out.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Sorry yall it was short AGAIN
But next chapter bouta be a whole lot of drama!