Chapter 49

Issa came over and i got popcorn out and texted everyone to come down so we can watch movies.

Everyone came down and everyone was coupled up. 

Jasmine and Issa, Ray and star, Lee and Prince, Love and Diggy, Bajah and Jacob,  and Mike and India.

Did i mention Mike and Diggy moved in?

But anyways I put in The bride of chuckie.

At certain parts of the movie i jumped and Roc would lowkeg laugh at me. A couple of times i felt Issa looking at me.

Jasmine pov

My first thought of Issa was – Damn he cute!
But it took time for us to warm up but he let me lean on him and he kinda held me hand. A couple times he looked over at Roc and Yn. I wonder if thats what he pictured us doing. Issa seems like a very nice guy but all i wanna know is Can We Last?

Issa pov

Jasmine is really cute tbh but I kinda felt jealous of roc because he got Yn and I dont. Ill get over it with time and Jasmine. Hopefully i can take her out sometime. I wonder what she thinks of me.  I also wonder if im good enough for Jasmine,  this girl is famous and can get any nigga she wants.

I focused my attention back on the movie and Chuckie popped up on the screen which made Jasmine Jump. A rubbed her arm in comfort and pulled her closer.

Jasmine: you wanna go somewhere else ? Like to get to know each other?

Issa:sure

Jasmine:we can go to my room

Bajah pov

We were all watching movies when i actually noticed who issa was.

Bajah:AHHH OMG

Love:bitchhh the movie isnt that scary.

Bajah:no i just realized who you are *points to issa*

Issa:who am i? *confused*

Bajah: Jacques's Cousin!!  *screams*

All the girls/e:Yn, jasmine: AHH

Issa:oh *laughs* yeah

Jasmine:ok lets go before it gets any weirder.

Issa:*chuckles and follows behind Jasmine up the steps*

All girls:NO FUCKIN, NO SUCKIN, NO STICKIN,  NO LICKIN

Jasmine:shushhhh!! Not even

Roc pov

I saw that nigga issa looking at Yn. Idk wassup with them but im about to find out because ill be damed if he think he finna take my girl.

I grabbed Yn's hand hand and we went into the kitchen.

Yn:wassup babe ?  *pecks my lips*

Roc:do you and Issa have a past?

Yn:*eyes got wide then laughed* Why?

Roc: because im not finna have another nigga looking at you all the time, i saw him watching you when we watched the movie.

Yn:we do have a past but— (gco)

Roc:did yall fuck?  *getting mad*

Yn: *wraps her arms around his torso* No,  we only talked for like a month and barley saw each other we were kinda like best friends  and of we woulda did all that i wouldn't set him up with my best friend.

Roc:oh ite *leans down and kisses her and rubs her stomach*

Yn jumped and made a fac in pain.

Roc:I didnt mean to hurt you..

Yn:no the baby just kicked me hard as hell

Roc:??  Loves  Daddy

(Im not revealing the gender or name yet)

Yn:im just ready for this shit to be over.

Roc:me too i went months without sex

Yn:You still have to wait for me to heal nigga and after that you still not getting none.

Roc:you know you cant last without all this *lifts his shirt up and flexes his muscles*

Yn looked at me and then she hit me on my shoulder.

Yn:you know how my hormones are so that's not fair.

She hit me again before grabbing a poptart off the counter and left the kitchen.

Jasmine pov

Issa and I were getting to know each other really well.

Jasmine: you can sing??

Issa:yep you wanna hear?

Jasmine: of course *smiles*

Issa: *singing* I cant waaaaaiiiiittt for you to be my girllll (think of how jaquees sings)

I smiled so hard and he smiled a sexy ass smile.

He looked at the time and spoke

Issa:its getting late so imma go home

Jasmine:aww man *frowns*

Issa:i can pick you up tomorrow and we can go out to eat

I looked up at him and smiled

Jasmine:Id like that

Diggy pov

The baby was at my moms house for the weekend and we are all gonna go out to eat tommorow.

Love and i havent really had any time to ourselves lately.

Diggy: go get dressed

Love:where we going?

Diggy:on a date,  be ready in an hour and dress fancy and bring extra clothes.

Love:Yay *ran upstairs to get dressed*

I laughed nd followed behind her i hopped in the shower with her *wink* and we got dressed.

Yn pov

I was scrolling through instagram and i saw people taking pregnancy pictures and i screamed and roc jumped.

Roc:what?

Yn:we need to take pregnancy pictures before its too late

Roc:we can do the home ones tonight and the professional ones tm.

I got up and got my white lace dress and put on my makeup and curled my hair and roc put on some white pants and a white true religion shirt and his white retro jordans and he wet his hair and put gel in it.

We got out our phones and snapped like 100 .

We did a whole lot of different poses too.

We did one and he was standing behind me and he kissed my cheek, we did one with both his hands on my belly and one of mine on top of his with the other holding the camera...  (Yall know how the rest of these go)

After all that we posted some and i called and scheduled  time Tommorow for the pictures to be taken.

Ray pov

Star and I were watching Maury on Tv with India and Mike.

Diggy and Love came down stairs like they were fresh out of a magazine.

Love:yall wanna go out to eat tomorrow?

Star:just us? 

Love:no everybody but yall are down here so i was gonna ask now.

Mike:what time?

Diggy:around 8 maybe

Eb/diggy and love: Okay

Diggy: We'll be back later

Love:don't wait up!