Chapter 47

Issa pov

I was actually starting to like Yn and im kinda hurt that shes pregnant with rocs baby.

Yn pov

I layed in rocs bed while he played with my stomach. I smiled and thought of all our times together... We've come really far.

I panicked and jumped instantly reminided at one flashback When i wsd in the hospital. What did they mean? Is something going to happen to my baby?

Roc:whats wrong?

Yn:you remember what i told you i saw when i was in the hospital?

Roc:baby they were probably dreams everything is gonna be fine. *kisses my cheek*

I layed back down unable to shake the feelling that something was wrong.

Jasmine pov

I was on facetime with prod.

Jasmine:when are you coming down here?

Prod:i domt know baby.. Even though i really want to see you you know you mean the most to me.

I missed prod so much.

I tilted the camera away from him and cried.

Prod:are you crying?

I didnt answer

Prod:put your face back in the camera.

I buried my face in my pillow and put the camera on me.

Prod:stop crying baby we'll see each other soon.

Jasmine:*crying* i know but everyone else gets to be together and they're having babies and stuff and im just here like ... Its not fair prod! Why didnt you come to UCLA?! Huh ??

Prod:baby i swear i never meant to hurt you or nun im... Im sorry

Jasmine:bye

Then i hung up.

Prince pov

I Just came out of the studio and Lee was clapping.

Lee:that was good baby! You got the song stuck in my head.. Dont believe in love in love in loveee dont believe in love in love in looooveeeeee..

Princeton: *laughs*

Lee:you ever had sex in a studio?

Primceton:no

Lee:well then *tackles princeton onto the floor*

You already know what happened

Desiree pov

I need to get my man back. I started taking nudes and sent them to his phone. After he sees them he's gonna come crawling back to me...

The love i got for the kid is crazy.

Kayla pov (bitch that sucked roc at the party)

I was getting my coffee for the day when i saw Roc and his little girlfriend.

I didnt realize i was staring until she bucked at me and rolled her eyes. Roc looked in my direction and i gave Yn the finger. She started walking in my direction when Roc held her back and she squirmed to get to me.

Roc looked at me and shook his head and they kept walking.

I have a little thing for roc. Did you notice?

Roc pov

Yn:i swear to god roc get ya hoes!

Roc:first of all calm down you carrying my baby second thats not my hoe i dont have any i just have a girlfriend.

Yn:mhm it wouldnt hurt the baby to just get a few punches in.

Roc:yes it will come on lets just get something to eat.

Diggy pov

Love and i decided to ask everyone to go skating tonight and have some fun.

Love:Ill ask the girls you ask the boys okay?

Diggy:ite