Chapter 6

Roc P.O.V

Yn and I are back from the store Nd got hella shit.Our twitter and Instagram feeds are blowing up.But to be honest I think I'm falling for Yn.We have known each other since we were in kindergarten but started talking when we were 14 but never really talked like that.I've always had a crush on her though.

Roc:You need help with those bags? *carrying some bags into the house*

Yn:No thanks *picks up some bags and carry's them into the house.*

Roc:So its like 1 something what time are we going to the mall?

Yn:probably around 3*putting things away*

Roc:Oh okay *helping put things up.*

~~~~
Prod P.O.V
Jasmine and I just finished being freaks and now I have on red skinny jeans a black crew neck,my Chain,and my bred 11s,and a diamond earring.

Jasmine:*changing *Baby you look good.

Prod:Mh you look good already.

Jasmine:*giggles* I only have on my pants.

Prod:That's the point.

Jasmine :Your so crazy *finished putting on clothes*

Damn Jasmine had on light blue high waisted pants,a black and white polka dot shirt,with some black sandles with a white sole.With her hair in a high bun.

~~~~~~
Jacob L. P.o.v

Bajah is going crazy on me right now she found out that I cheated on her and have a son.I didn't even mean to cheat on her.I was drunk and high that night how was I supposed to know what was what?

Bajah:I can't fucking believe you *crying *

Jacob: Baby I'm sorry it was a mistake and I was scared you would leave me if I told you .*hugging her*

Bajah:*Keeps crying*I I shoulda been your first.you were mine.

That made me feel guilty I that i Gave my virginity to someone else besides her.

Jacob: Baby please I will make it up to you I promise.

Bajah:okay *gets up sniffling*

~~~~~~
Prince p.O.v
Baby doll and I are getting dressed,and I'm wearing green camo skinny jeans,a white v neck with my camo Kds.

Babydoll had on some black ripped skinnys with a yellow crop top and her taxi jordans,and black hooped earnings and she had her hair in beach curls.

Prince:Let's go downstairs

Baby doll:okay

Both:*walk downstairs*

I went and dapped Roc up and hug Yn,Baby doll hugged Roc and Yn.

Yn:Oo baby doll I love your outfit and your hair.

Baby doll: Thanks girl,you look cute too I see you with your hair naturally curly.

Roc and Prod:Girls *shaking heads*

Yn:Everybody else needs to hurry up.
~~~~
Yn p.o.v
I went upstairs and knocked on Ray and Stars door.Ray answered it and O walked in.

Ray was wearing a Purple v neck with black skinny jeans and a diamond earring and his grapes with his hair in a bun.

Star was wearing black high waisted pants Nd a purple crop top black hoop earrings and her grape Jordan's with her hair in a bun.

Yn: Y'all ready or nah

Ray:Yea

Star:yep

Yn:Aww y'all twinning