Chapter 16

Imma start writing in Yn's p.o.v more often.

Yn's P.o.v

Yn:Everybody bring y'all asses downstairs! (Screams) please *smiles innocently*

Eb:*comes down stairs

Yn:okay we all need to say whatever is in our minds and we gonna work out all of our problems however you feel about someone just say it.Nobody leaves either.

Eb:okay

Yn:who wants to start?

Ray:*raises his hand* Okay to start off I fucked up big time and I'm in love with two girls and on is pregnant and one is possib-

India:I-im pregnant

Eb:*gasp*

Ray:Well with two babies on the way..I'm going to support my babies all the way and I'm just not going to be in a relationship with either of you because I cannot decide... I'm deeply in love with two people.

Yn:wow...India? Star? Have anything to say?

Them:*shakes heads no*

Yn:*claps* yay so y'all cool now!

Them:*shrugs*

Yn:okka anybody else wanna go or share something?

Bajah:*excitingly raises her hand* I'm pregnant!

Eb:congratulations y'all

Bajah & Jacob: Thanks

Prod: I wanna go now look...Jasmine I love you and nothing is gonna stop me from loving you. I'm sorry I cheated on. You but that was three years ago,please move on..I don't even remember the night and I was drunk please forgive me baby? *tearing up*

Jasmine:*wiping her tears* okay I forgive you baby *hugs him*

Yn:okay so everyone is cool now?

Eb:yea I guess so...

Yn:okay duces my niggas I'm going to bed c'mon Roc we got school Tommorow and then after school we have that record deal thing. *walks upstairs*