53

Yn pov

Jasmine callede in because she needed a talk.

I opened the door and she was sitting on the edge of her bed and she was starring at the floor. I closed the door gently behind me and locked it. I walked up to her and sat down and put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Yn:what's wrong girl?

Jasmine:Im confused... *shakes head* i want prod to be at his birth but at the same time i dont, and i dont want to offend issa.

Yn:You need to let Craig be there for his sons birth i dont care what issa says... Im sure he would understand. You need to have a talk with issa and let him know ahead though that Craig is coming too.

Jasmine: Can you call Craig? I dont want tk talk to him, and tell him the babys name is Jalynn Tosh Crippen.

Yn:aw that name is adorableee! When are hou do again ?

I felt her stomach and i could feel the baby moving around.

Jasmine:next week, im so excited

Yn:im telling you though, it hurt like a mofo

Jasmine:Yooo Yn we freaking have babies now *laughs and shakes her head* just yesterday we were babies.

Yn:right spending all of our time together talking about boys and gping shopping and now we have babies... *sheds a tear*

Jasmine:things are changing *aslo sheds a tear* Mann i love you Yn

Yn:i love you more bitch *hugs her*

We sat there talking about all of our memories and crying.

---
Roc pov

I was looking for Yn an i couldn't find her in the house so i went to ask jasmine can she watch the baby when Yn came out of the room eyes puffy from crying.

I grabbed her arms gently

Roc:whats wrong?

She laid her head on me and led me to the room. She laid me down on the bed and just laid there.

Yn:things changed *laughs* alot

Roc:so why are you crying?

Yn:just relieving good memories

Roc:*laughs* your so weird

I coudlnt help it but my hands traveled down to her ass and i squeezed it.

Roc:so how long do i have to wait again?

Yn:if you want it tight 6 months

Roc:ughhh i cant do it your already a tease just looking at you.

Yn:you are too its okay

She kissed my neck slow and sloppy and she started getting me hard. She just grinded on me and kissed me but i didnt stop her either.

She made her way to take my shirt off and i took hers off. She kissed all down my chest and down to my v line. I flipped us over and did the same to her except that i also turned it to a make out session.

Roc:damn i want you so bad, you could at least give a nigga some head

Yn:is there a ring on my finger?

Roc:yea a promise ring

She mushed my head playfully and i pushed her back and she fell off the bed and we died of laughter.

She jumped on the bed and pushed me off and she ran out the room and ran downstairs.

This girl stupid, she doesn't even have a shirt on.

I shook my head and ran down the steps and Ray had a shocked expression so i knew Yn went this way.

Roc:where she go?

Ray pointed to the kitchen and i opened the pantry and she was in there.

She laughed and i picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She wipped her hair in front of our faces so nobody could see us. We kissed until love came into the kitchen.

Love: woaah, uhm

Yn jumped down and mushed my face again and ran.

Yn pov

I ran into the nursery and hid under Naomi's crib. She started crying and i was about to get her until Roc came into the room nd picked her up. I crawled to the side and listened.

Roc:I know your hungry but your sexy ass mommy wants to play with daddy..

I jumped up and scared them and Naomi started screaming. I took her from him and nursed her.

Roc smacked my ass hard and we went to the room and he pulled me on his lap while Naomi was drifting off to sleep while eating at the same time.

I put my boob up and she began to whimper. I put her on my shoulder and burped her, and rocked her and gave her back to roc.

He took her and put het into the nursery and he came back and laid on me. We got into the bed and he cuddled up to me and we fell asleep .