Chapter 34

2 months later

My mom gave me her house because she was so guilty about what happened with the thing in the alley.

Desiree is in jail for the murder of babydoll and kidnapping

I didnt tell on August because something told me he can get better. But everyone knows about it though.

We got signed on with Keisha and Walter milsap and we are on tour right now.

They let us share a bus and all.

Lee, Love, and india came with us but they dont do anything.

Right now we are in the conjunction house and im fooling around with Roc on my bed.

Yn:*kisses the corners of his mouth*

Roc:stop teasing man for i tease you

Yn:oh im the queen of teasing

Roc:lets go then *gets up and locks the door*

Yn:okay

I started taking my clothes off infront of him and i straddled his lap. I still had on my bra and underwear.

He flipped us over and kissed my neck all the way down to in between my legs and i started squirming.

He stopped and looked at me and laughed. I smirked and flipped us back over i started grinding on his lap letting out slow pretty moans.

He loves to hear me moan

I unbuttoned his pants and laid him back and pulled his boxers down and he was hard.

I went down and grabbed it slow and he let out a groan. I put my lips near it and tapped kissed it and got up.

I started putting my clothes back on and he got frustrated.

Roc:Yn wth was that?!

Yn:Game Yn 1 roc 0

I went into the bathroom and wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth im not a hoe... Only fa my baby

I walked to the door and he picked me up and threw me back on the bed.

Roc:you think imma let you get away with that?

Yn:oooo daddys mad *smirks*

Roc:damn right

He took my pants off and started fingering me

I froze and gripped the sheets

Yn:oh my *takes deep breath* god

He kept going for about 5 more minutes

Yn:BABYY! *moans into pillow* im gonna cum

Roc:*stops* good Yn1 roc 1

Yn:baby pleaseeee *whines*

Roc:then i wouldnt get my point

Yn:you dont have to use your finger though

Roc:fine *goes down on her*

Jasmine pov

I was in the studio going over my vocals

Prodigy has been so focused in work that he dosent pay attention to me anymore.

I finished up in the studio and decided to get in the pool.

I walked to Yn's room and i hear muffled moans. I laughed and knocked anyways.

Seconds later Yn answered.

Jasmine:be outside in the pool in 10 minutes

Yn:kk gotta go *laughs*

I went to everybodys room except for the pregnant ones.

Nowadays the only person they wanna talk to is each other. They get so cranky.

I put on my bathing suit and minutes later everyone came out including the pregnant ones.

Star, india, and bajah sat in the pool chairs with their nasty snacks.

Roc picked Yn up.

Roc:Imma throw you

Yn:I JUST GOT MY HAIR DONE NIGGA!

Roc threw her in anyways and she started chasing him.

Love and diggy were in the hot tub talking and Jacob and Ray were chasing each other with Waterguns.

Prodigy came over to me and smiled.

Prod:I missed you baby *hugs her*

Jasmine: All you care about is work nowadays *puts her head into his neck*

Prod: i got it done early so i can spend more time with you *kisses her*

I fell in love with him all over again