68

The next day
Tara pov

Right now im at my moms house because i was scared that he would hurt my baby. Yes my baby. I'm pregnant.

The thing that scares me the most though is i don't know who the father is. It's between Quan or Roc. I know what your thinking. Your thinking im a hoe and how could i do that to Yn after all that she's did for me but im still trying to answer that myself. I was already attracted to Roc physically but he helped me realize that every man isn't bad after all.

FLASHBACK :

I looked around the kitchen for something to snack on so I just got a rice krispy treat out of the pantry. I turned and jumped when i saw roc standing in the doorway.

"you scared me " i put my hand over my chest.

"so your the one whose been eating my rice krispy treats " he looked at the snack in my hand then back at me.

I opened my mouth and turned to put it back . "im sorry i didnt know these were yours . "

he touched my shoulder and i jumped at his touch remembering how Quan used to touch me.

"its just me ... i was joking you can have it " he warmly smiled at me with concerned eyes. My eyes welled with tears at the memory and he turned.

"please don't cry, yn's gonna kill me if she found out i made you cry . " he put his hands on his head.

"i-its n-not you " i whimpered as the tears fell. He embraced me in a warm hug and i let all my tears fall while he held me, something I've been needing to do for a while now.

He rubbed my back in circles then lightly pulled my arm over to the couch and we sat next to each other.

"you wanna talk about it ?" he asked but i just shook my head no. He nodded his head and opened his arms.

"need a hug ?" he asked in the same tone . I felt my lip quiver and i shook my head yes diving right back into his shirt soaking it with my tears as he wrapped his arms around me rubbing my back into circles. Just having someone to cry on made me feel special. He made me feel special.

"you know me and Yn are always here for you " he said but in my head at the time i was saying fuck her. I wanted him, he was the only man who showed me how much he cared.

He broke the hug and I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I started leaning in towards him but he pushed me away.

"i don't want to lose yn again " he said out loud but his body was saying another because when i pushed my lips onto his he let me kiss him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and led kisses down from his neck down to his zipper.

( you know what)

A couple of times he moaned yns name but i pretended he was moaning mine.

FLASHBACK OVER:

I looked down at my stomach rubbing it in circles. Today i was going back to yn's house because i cant sleep on my moms hard couch with me being pregnant. When i get there i'm going to tell Roc that i'm pregnant since it's only fair.

-----

Ray pov

Hope jumped on the bed with me and star with her bag of animal crackers.

"can we go see tt yn ,uncle Roc and Naowi todaw ? " she asked in her cute baby voice.

"no baby maybe some other time.. uh.. they're not feeling well " Star answered before i could.