Chapter 37

Jasmine pov

Im really sad right now. Im just thinking of what will happen when Prod leaves. Will he cheat on me? Will he break up with me?

Someone walked into the room nd laid down and wrapped their arms around me.

Jasmine:Baby?  *sniffs*

Yn:No its me *wipes Jasmines tears*Look Jasmine i know your sad but its gonna be okay

Jasmine:You dont understand Yn

Yn:I dont but I know your not gonna die.. We can visit prod every now and then.

Jasmine:we only get to see each other on winter break, spring break and summer vacation. 

Yn:I know *hugs her*But im gonna help you get through it okay?

Jasmine:Okay

-distant baby cries-

Yn:Ill be back i offered to watch the baby while love and diggy spend time together at a hotel.

Jasmine:Okay *sniffs*

Roc pov

I know i sound like a stalker but ive been watching Yn lately. I just imagine my future with her. I know she's gonna be a good mother.  I can tell she thinks sbout it all the time.

I watched her go into loves Nursey and pick up the baby.

She kissed her all over her face making her giggle. She changed her diaper and put her to sleep.

She then watched her sleep for a few minutes and sighed.

She walked out of the nursery and went downstairs.

Brittany pov

Yeah yall forgot about me huh? Well im doing better than before.

I got me a new boo Elijah. He's so sweet to me.

But anyways we have our own apartment and everything.

College is about to start and we are going to UCLA.

Prod pov

I just got off skype with my son DesMontae.

I miss him alot. He even cried when we had to go.

I went into my room and saw Jasmine laying down.

I touched her to make sure she was sleep.

Jasmine: Yn i just feel like he's gonna leave me *sniffs* And meet someone new.

Prod:Baby im not gonna leave you ever. I promise. I needa worry about the niggas thats gonna try and hit on you girl. *tickles her* cus yo sexy ass is mine

Jasmine:ahhh *laughing* ok ok ok!

I kissed her on her lips which turned into. Makeout session.

Yn pov

I walked back into Jasmine's room and i immediately shut the door back.

Her and prod were getting down. I walked into my room and Roc was laying down.

I hopped on him and started kissing on his neck.

Roc:baby what are you doing?

Yn:just shut up

I took his shirt off and kissed all over his chest and his abs. I also pulled his pants down a little and kissed his v line.

Then i got up

Roc:we still on this teasing shit?

Yn:yep *winks* Yn 2 Roc 1

Roc: okay you won i dont wanna do this anymore its annoying

Yn:ayeeee

Someone knocked on our door and i opened it and it was Walter and Kiesha.

Walter: We loved the song and we were thinking..

Kiesha:since its the last month of tour you guys can start performing it.

Yn:OMG BABY!  *cheers*

Kiesha and walter laughed at my hyperness and walked out.

Yn:when we perform it we can surprise everyone and go last

Roc:ight sounds coo

Diggy pov

Love and I were cuddling watching movies and we are gonna go to the beach, then go out to eat at a fancy resturant and then get to the good part *winks*

Diggy:babe you ready to go to the beach?

Love:Yeah

But sadly we have to go back Tommorow because we have a show tomorrow night.

Roc pov

I have the perfect anniversary planned out for us next week.

Im gonna take her to a carnival, then go kart racing , then we're walk on the beach and i have a special suprise..... And then i have another suprise for her...

I already got her presents for her too.

Yn pov

I have a special suprise for roc on our anniversary. He's also gonna love my present for him.

Star pov

Ray has been such a great dad. Im actually kinda falling for him again.

I was holding hope and Ray came in the room.

Ray:wassup mommy

Star:Trying to get your baby to sleep.

Ray: oh really i coulda sworn it takes two to make a baby.

He takes hope outta my arms and rocks her to sleep with no problem.

After he puts her down he backs me into a corner.

He ran his fingers down my back, my body shivered at his touch.

He slowly kissed my neck leaving some Hickey's. He then led up to my lips and pecked them.

Ray:nice to know i still have that effect on you *winks and walks out*

I sighed deeply and slid against the wall.
What the hell