Chapter 4

Sorry yall Wattpad is being difficult I had wrote a really good chapter  but i had to delete it.I'm going to be writing a little different. Soo enjoy
________________

Yn:Y'all I have a request I would like to propose *speaking properly*

Eb/yn: O.o?

Yn:Could you all just stay with me for a year until my mom gets back please?*begging*

Eb /yn: Sure

Yn:Yay yall go get your wet butts in your car and go home and pack for a year! *squealing*

Jasmine: Prod could you give me a ride to my house and pick me up in like an hour?

Prod: Yea sure thing

(A/n: Just pretend everyone is going out now except Yn and Roc. Relationships are set up like.:Prince nd baby doll,Prod and Jasmine, Star and Ray,Jacob L. nd Bajah)

~3 hours later~

There was a knock on the door and it was Roc with three suitcases.I opened the door and he walked in.

Yn: *trys to grab one of his suitcases*

Roc: *moves your hand.* I got it

Yn:Okay follow me I'll show you your room.*walks upstairs in front of Roc*

Roc:*Stares at your ass while following you*

Yn:Here is your room,right next to mine.

Roc:Ight thanks

Yn:No problem ,there is snacks downstairs, you can unpack and I'm going to get in the shower you can get in the shower if you want too,and if the others come then let them in and they can just pick their rooms.

Roc:Why couldn't I pick my own room?

Yn:Because I want yours next to mine. *winks*

Roc:Well what if I wanted to share a room with you. *winks back*

Yn:Uhh..no cause you still go with that hoe Desiroach. *laughs while walking away*

I went into my room and picked out some spandex shorts,light pink lingerie bra and panty set,and a white t shirt with my white PINK socks, and diamond studs.

I grabbed my towel and got into the shower.

                          Roc P.O.V
Oh fuck I forgot about Desiree.Well I think I'm loosing feelings for her but I don't know.Yn has a HUGE ass and nice boobs and a coke body.Desiree has a little booty and little boobs and a little tummy.Yn is nice and kind.Desiree is mean and nasty.I don't know why but I'm stuck on two. I started unpacking my clothes and stuff then then doorbell rung.

I walked downstairs and opened it.It was Jasmine and Prod.

Roc:Yn said pick yalls room.

Jasmine:We just gonna stay in my room since I already have one.We need to unpack c'mon.*walking upstairs*

Roc:*walked behind Prod back into his room*

~30 minutes later~

Everyone is here and we are finished packing.I was about to take a shower but I don't have a Towel and bath cloth. I went into Yn's room and she was naked leaning across the bed,Tbh I was really enjoying the view until I came to my senses.

Roc:oh shit Yn my bad I just need to know where the towels and bath cloths are .

Yn:*jumps and puts towel around her.* In the hall closet

Roc:okay uhm..sorry and thanks

Yn:Its okay.

                            Yn P.O.V