61

This chapter is going to welcome our first real live character in the story and this chapter is dedicated to @miss_spiffy_tho

---------

2 weeks later

Jasmine Pov

I walked into my dressing room and saw a gift basket on my vanity.

I smiled and looked at the tag and saw it was from my boo Yn.

I put on the outfit that laid across the chair in my dressing room which was:

A silved studded chest half shirt with silver studded high waisted pants and some silver and black studded heels.

I grabbed my phone and a mint out of the gift basket Yn got me and I went to hair & makeup and saw Yn sitting there getting her hair curled and another women applying makeup to her face.

Jasmine:thanks for my gift basket boo!

Her hair stylist swirled her chair around to face me and Yn smiled.

Yn:You like it?

Jasmine:Love it

I sat down in my chair and waited for my staff to come.

Soon all of us were in here getting ready when Walter and Keisha walked in with about 5 girls all dressed in pink loose sparkly body suits and black heels with fishnets.

Keisha:ouu its been 2 months too long since we last saw you guys ! Well...we're glad to be back on track with our careers now, and we have an announcement to make.

Walter: I want to introduce the new backup dancers to you guys.

One lightskinned girl with bone straight brow hair with blonde highlights stepped fordward and spoke.

Dancer #1: Hi, my name is Gia..and it's nice to meet you all *smiles*

A darksinned girl with curly black hair with red streaks stepped fordward.

Dancer#2:Hi, my name is Tia

Then a brownskinned girl with rown hair and honey blonde streaks spoke

Dancer#3:Hi my name is tarayanni, you can call me Tara or Yanni

Then a white girl with wavy hair stepped up

Dancer #4:Hi, my name is Bri

Then another darkskinned girl with a bob stepped fordward.

Dancer #5: Hi my name is Michelle

we all smiled and waved but then Keisha smiled.

keisha:And their new dance partners that are new to all of you are going to come in.

Then 5 shirtless dudes with abs, black leather pants and combat boots walked in.

Yn fell out her chair

Yn:ouu jesus

Everyone laughed and then she looked at Roc who wasnt smiling at all and she went and kissed his cheek.

Yn:love ya

Then she sat back into her chair

There was a brownskinned,Darkskinned,lightskinned and two white dudes.

brownskinned name is Nathan

Darkskinned name is Tabyus

Lightskinned name is Anthony

White name is Dylan

White name is DeAngelo

------------

We all said our hellos and then the first group out was Omg then when they came back the dancers ran to go and change.

Next was Yn and Roc's duet

(each peformance the dancers chnged)

Then Me

Mindless Behavior

Diggy

Jacob L

------------------
Tara Pov

I really like these people cause I get coo vibes from them.

After all of the performances I went into the dancers dressingroom and changed back into my casual polo sweater,black leggings and retro jordans

I saw Jasmine and Yn talking and my heart kind of started beating fast, because i was sorta a big fan.

I walked up to them and spoke.

tara:uhh..hey yall

yn:Hey

Jasmine:whats poppin

Yn looked at me and we both laughed

Yn:girl, don't ever say that again

Jasmine laughed and then turned her attention back toward me.

Tara:Yall did an amazing job today

Jasmine:Us? Girl you was killing it like *does the dance but with more fierceness to it*

tara:Yall know the dance?

Yn:Yepp they teach us the dances so that if in one of our performances we wanna dance or we have to we know the dances.

tara:Soo...all of you are going to be at our practices everyday?

Jasmine:not everyday..just Monday's and Thursdays..oh and what happened to the other dancers?

tara:they were actually trying to steal from the company ..

Yn:Dang..well you see real cool, maybe we can meet up one day and chill

tara: I would love that

Then Roc came from behind Yn and kissed her forehead and nodded is head at me.

Roc:Wassup

Jasmine:See ya later Tara

they all waved and I got in my car in my Bmw and went home dreading the thought of going home.

-------------------------

this chapter is actually really sort..sorry yall but imma be back on my grind soon