56

5 days later

Jasmine and I were released from the hospital and we finally got to go home. Prodigy and Jasmine havent really "talked" except when they talked about the baby.

I put my hair into a messy bun and put on some baggy sweatpants and my PINK jacket and my uggs.

Jasmine looked similar except she wore leggings instead of sweats.

Jasmine put Christian into a carseat as we waited for Roc and Prod to pull up

I grabbed my bag that Lee brought to me in the hospital. I carried Jasmines as well so she can have Christian.

They finally pulled up and Jasmine secured Christian inside and Prodigy got in the back so i could get up front with Chresanto.

He kissed my cheek and we started going home.

---

When we got home everyone screamed welcome home!

They had food and decorations and all. I wanted to take a good shower before i went back downstairs , so i went upstairs and unpacked.

I passed Naomi's nursery and heard a womens voice in there. I walked in and my mom had Naomi rocking her to sleep.

I covered my mouth and sighed in relief. She turned my way and put Naomi in her crib. My mom came and imbraced me in a warm motherly hug that i needed. I cried into her chest.

Ym: i was on drugs , and i.. I.. M sorry i wasnt there for you.. But ive been clean now for a month.

Yn:you were on drugs when i had Naomi ?

She nodded as a tear slided down her face

Ym:i never wanna go there again , but.. Its hard.. My body craves it

She cupped her hands over her mouth and it was my turn to give the embracing hug.

Whether or not , on drugs or not she's my mother

Yn: Do you wanna move back here ?

Ym:no no thats too much

Yn:nope, i dont care ma , your living here.. Its my turn to take care of you.

She nodded and left the room.

I sighed and went into my bathroom and shut the door.

I slid down the wall and put my head in my lap. I let a tear slide down my face and started having flash backs. Of the time when my mother was on drugs , and she claimed to be on her buisness trip.How I was in the hospital internally bleeding, How she left me for 8 months. Then I started thinking about August , how he shot me and how he halfway raped me. Then I thought about Issa.

I grabbed my special box and withdrew my old friend. I drenched him in alcohol and dried him off. I then helped him in his favorite activity as he slid up and down, and side to side of my arms. I flinched at the pain and the sudden burst of release.

I threw him back into his special box and let the blood run down onto the floor. I smiled and took a bathcloth and soaked up the blood, and pressed down on iit , to stop the bleeding.

After 3 minutes , I got in the shower , careful of my arm that now hurts.

When I got out I put on some white jeans, a longsleeved red croptop and some red pumas. I put my silver hoops in , and put my hair into a messy bun.

I put the fake smile on my face and walked down stairs to enjoy the party...

I went downstairs and smiled and was greeted with many hugs