Chapter 17

I woke up to Roc singing in the shower.I got up and picked out my outfit for the day.A black dress that stops on the knee,diamond studs,black sandals,a white flower crown with red lipstick and my hair down.

When Roc got out the shower I hid behind the door and jumped on him.

Roc:oh shit Yn u scared me. *kisses my forehead.*

Yn:*lays on the bed pulling Roc with me.* I love you babe

Roc:*Gets up about to put his clothes on*

I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene stuff then wrapped my towel around my body and walked into the room and Roc was on his phone. He looked up at me waiting for me to remove my towel.

Yn:Nope u never seen me naked and we not about to start today.

Roc:*laughs* I have seen you naked,remember when I walked on to u changing.

Yn:But still Idc *puts on panties and bra while towel is still shielding her body from Roc's veiw.*

Roc:lay down on the bed

Yn:uhhh okay *lays down on the bed*

Roc:*puts lotion on her massaging her body*

Yn:mmm Roc that feels so good

Roc:I know

~~~
Prod p.o.v

We were all getting ready for school when we heard moans coming from Roc and Yn's room.Aye my boy was getting it.

Prod:Aye Jasmine Yn giving it up

Jasmine:*runs to Yn's door to see everyone with their ear pressed against it* ooo

Eb: shhh

Yn:mmm Roc yesss

Roc:right there?

Yn:yes.. Deeper get in there harder

Yn:Yes right there Roc go harder.

I looked at the girls and covered my mouth in shock.I opened the door and laughed. She wasnt giving it to him he was giving her a massage.

Jasmine: Guys he was just giving her a massage

Yn:Wait y'all thought we was fucking? *laughs*

Roc:Wow *laughs* If we were i would have her screaming louder than that

Eb:Uhh...nooo *awkwardly laughs and leaves*

Roc P.O.V

Yn and I put out clothes on and went downstairs for breakfast.

Yn:I'm so excited for after school *jumps in her seat*

Baby doll:I know right!

Diggy:We owe u Yn.

Yn:I know *flips hair*

Ray:Why you so cocky? *wrinkles noes*

Yn:I'm not I was just playing

Ray:Mhmm

Roc:Ray she was just joking

Ray:So you taking her side now?I thought it was bros before hoes

Yn:So I'm a hoe now?Ight bet *grabs keys and leaves going to school*

Ray got some nerve calling me a hoe.He got two babies on the way.I'm a hoe but I only had two boyfriends. I'm a hoe and I'm a virgin okay then.

I pulled up to school and went into the breakfast line since I didn't eat at home.