Chapter 14

Roc and I walked passed Jasmine and Prods room to hear them arguing.Roc pulled me knowing I was about to go in there to defend my best friend.We got into my jeep and drove to Skyzone.

Star P.O.V

I rubbed my belly and sighed.I'm going to the mall later with Yn and the crew.I really don't want to knowing Ray and India will be there.

Tiny:Baby, whats wrong?

Star:I had a boyfriend Ray and he got me pregnant and he cheated on me.

Tiny: Omg I'm having a grand baby! But look bunny don't mope around u put on something cute and make him miss you and regret cheating on you.

Star:Thanks mommy.

Tiny:Anytime, but you know you have to tell your dad that you are pregnant right?

Star:*sighs* That's the hard part

Tiny:I'll help you..let's call a family meeting and you tell the family then.

Star:Okay *smiles* I'm going to get dressed I'm going to the mall with Yn and the crew.I'll tell the rest of the family Tommorow.

Tiny:*kisses Stars forehead* Okay...wait don't you have that record label thing after school?

Star:Yea but I'll tell them after

Tiny:Oh okay *walks out of the room*

I got in the shower and did my hygiene thing.I put on a purple sundress,my white wedges,and a white purse,with diamond studs.I curled my hair and went to get something to eat.
~~~~~
Roc P.O.V

Yn:Ahh Roc !Don't drop me!! *screams*

Yn was on my back and we were jumping up about 6 feet high.

Roc:Calm down babe

Yn:Okay out me down *giggling*

Roc:Your giggle is cute

Yn:Lol thank you *starts jumping*

Roc:*does a backflip*

Yn:*does a back flip into a split* Try that

Roc:Hell no

Yn:Roc there is kids in here.

Roc:So, they know they cuss when their parent aren't around. *laughs*

Yn:You so silly

Roc:Only for you *pecks your lips*

Yn:*smiles*

.........
India's P.O.V

I sat in the corner of the bathroom crying.I looked at the 5th stick and all of them read the same thing. +

I wiped my tears and rubbed my belly.I'm gonna be strong for my baby.
I called my sister Crystal.

-Phone convo-

Crystal:Hello?

India:Hey Crystal

Crystal:What's up India?

India:You ready to be an auntie?

Crystal: What!Who's the father?

India:*starts crying* Ray ..I made a mistake we had sex twice.He had a girlfriend and she is pregnant too.

Crystal:Stop crying its not good for the baby..does he know?

India:Yes..I'm going to the mall later with Yn and the crew and Ray and his ex will be there.

Crystal:Girl show him what he is missing.I'll be over there later okay?

India:Okay I love you

Crystal:I love you too *hangs up*

I got in the shower, and then put on a purple crop top,some blue high waisted acid washed shorts,and my purple vans.I put my hair in a bun, and checked the time 3:34 I better go to the mall now so I can get something to eat before they get there.
×××××××××
Jasmine P.O.V

I'm so pisses that Prodigy would cheat on me like that.

Prod:YOUR OVER REACTING IT WAS THREE YEARS AGO!

Jasmine:THREE YEARS AGO OR NOT YOU GOT HER PREGNANT WHILE YOU WERE GOING OUT WITH ME!!

Prod:I WAS DRUNK

Jasmine:WHILE I WAS AT HOME WORRIED WHERE YOU WERE. *throws a picture of them at him and it breaks*

Prod:WTF ..that could have hit me

Jasmine:*breaks down crying hysterically*

Prod:*walks over to her trying to calm her down*

Jasmine:*struggling to breathe while crying*

Prod:Baby you need to stop crying and breathe.

Jasmine:*gets up and runs out of the house*

Prod:*punches the wall* Damn man FUCK FUCK FUCK
________
Yn P.O.V

Roc and I were in my jeep on our way back to the house from skyzone when this girl ran right in front of the jeep.She looked mess tears running down her face,and no shoes.

Roc:Omg

Yn:What?

Roc:That's Jasmine

Yn:*runs out of the truck* Jasmine what happened?Where are your shoes.

Jasmine:*trying to breathe but can't because she is still crying and out of breath*

Yn:Breathe in

Jasmine:*Breathes in*

Yn:Breathe out

Jasmine:*breathes out*

Yn:Now what happened?

Jasmine:*tells the story*

I dragged Jasmine by her arm and told her to get into the car.

Roc:What's wrong babe?

Yn:Imma kill that nigga *drives fast*

Roc:Don't do anything stupid Yn

()()()()()
Baby doll P.O.V

I was watching TV while Prince was putting on his shoes when Yn bust through the door mad.Roc soon came in behind her trying to calm her down.

Roc:Baby come on leave him alone.

I got up and followed,jasmine close behind me. Yn went straight to Jasmine and Prods room.Yn opened the door and went straight to Prod.She punched him in the face and kept punching non stop.He shielded his self.Roc picked Yn up and carried her out of the room.

Bajah, Jacob,and Prince was standing behind me.

Prince: Damn

Jacob:What

Bajah:Just

Baby doll:Happened

Jasmine followed Roc into the room.Soon followed by all of us.Yn sat on the bed fuming with anger.Roc held her hands whispering to her so only she can hear.

She then laughed and hit his arm.

Yn:Nasty ass

Jasmine: Can we just to to the mall now?

Prince: I'll tell Prod to come on

Jasmine: I'm not riding in a car wit him

Yn:dido

Baby doll:You just said his word.

Yn:Shush up

Baby doll:*laughs*