59

The reason this book is so long is because I hate when you reading a really good book on Wattpad and then it just ends or the author dosent finish the story. But lets keep the story rolling.....

2  WEEKS LATER

Yn pov

I woke up to Naomi sucking on my cheek.

Yn:lil girl what is you doing?

She looked at me unable to get up, because she can't lift her own head yet.

I picked her up and looked at Roc to see him smiling at me.

Roc:Good morning beautiful

yn:Good morning Handsome

I got up and brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower and put on high waisted jeans,my pink polo shirt and my all pink swade adidas.

I put in my gold hoops and my gold "roc's girl" necklaceand some clear lip gloss

I was meeting up with Roc's mom today, because I wanted to take her out.

Yn:Lemme feed her before I leave, and theres her milk in the fridge.dont get hers mixed up with anyone elses..hers has a lime green top and has the letter N on them.

He handed her to me and I took my shirt back off and fed her, while Roc just watched.

Yn:*laughs* Does this bother you?

Roc:*laughs* No, i don't know it's just weird

Yn:How?

Roc:She's just sucking milk out of your boobs

I laughed really loud

Yn:When I get home,take a shower with me and i'll show you something weird

Roc:Should I be scared?

Yn:Lmao no,when warm,or hot water hits it and i squeeze them the milk just squirts out.

Roc looked at me with a "wtf" face and i just looked at him laughing so hard I scared Naomi and she started crying.

Roc took her back from me and I took her back

Yn: She's gonna keep crying, she isnt done eating.

Roc went in the shower and he came out 20 minutes later and by then Naomi was sleep and I went to put her in her Nursery.

Roc walked out the bathroom with a towel around his lower body, and water going down into his v-line.

He sat on the bed next to me and I jumped on him and I took my boob out again.

Yn: *laughing* suck it

Roc:Hell no, Naomi gon beat my ass

Yn:Just try it,tell me what it taste like

He put my nipple in his mouth and sucked it hard.

Yn:ow...your worse than Naomi when she dosent latch on right.

He laughed and made a face at me

Yn:so how does it taste?

Roc:Like watered down 1% milk

Yn:Ew really?

He nodded and I had a whole hour before it was time for me to meet up with his mom.

I kissed his lips and of course he deepened the kiss and tried to flip us over, but I made it clear that I wasnt done.

I went down to his V-line where water still trailed into his towel and I licked all the water and loosened his towel.

I made my way back up to is neck and started slowly kissing and sucking on his neck.