62

Tara pov

I walked into my house and it was completely dark.

I set my bag down near the door and walked up the steps to my room.

Quan (corahan lockridge) sat near the front of the bed holding a bottle of henny.

Quan:Hey bae

He got up and walked to me pushing me against the wall , and i could smell the reaking alcohol on his breath.

Tara: Bae stop, im sweaty and you promised me you werent gonna drink anymore.

He smacked his teeth and laughed.

I turned to go to the bathroom but he pulled me back and kissed me deeply.

His kisses were good but not when he's drunk.

This one was sloppy, tasted disgusting,and there was no feeling in it.

I pulled away and wiped my mouth,  pushing him off of me.

He grabbed me by my neck and i was back against the wall.

Quan: so you dont want me any more ?!

Tara: i never said that, your drunk Quan !

Quan: just stfu !

Tara:please get off of me it hurts.

He tightened his grip and i was loosing breath.

He slapped me and i fell to the floor gasping for air, and holding a hand to my face.

I grabbed my keys from the floor and made a run for the door.

Quan grabbed my arm and looked at me with regret.

Quan:baby, i didnt mean it.. Im sorry

Tara:Thata the same shit you always say Quan!! Im sick of this.. You know what you do when you're drunk and you still do it anyways. Im done.

I snatched my arm from him and watched tears fall down his face.

Quan:Baby please.. One last chance.. Ill even stop drinking see watch.

He pulled me downstairs to the kitchen and started pouring all of his bottles out one by one.

When he was finished he embraced me in a warm hug, loving hug like they used to be. I felt the tears running down his face to my back and a couple of tears ran down my face too.

Quan: Bae.. Im so sorry. I never meant to hurt you

I wiped my tears and whispered.

Tara:i know.. Im really tired, im just going to take a shower.

I turned so he wouldn't see the tears running down my face.

Quan: Not until you except my apology.... I promise bae, we're gonna be how we used to be.. And we're gonna last.

--------

Star's pov

I ran my fingers through Ray's hair, and he looked up at me and laughed.

Ray: Are you just gonna play in it or are you gonna braid it ?

I laughed and got the gel and started corn rowing his hair into more than two braids.

He got up and looked in the mirror.

Ray:i like it,  its different,  but ill be back bae, im gonna get a edge up.

He pecked my lips and left.

I went to the crib and picked up Hope and took her downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and Yn's hair was wet like she had just got out the shower. She had on one of Rocs shirts and some black leggings and some white knee socks on while cooking dinner.