Chapter 5

I woke up to Roc's strong embrace on me.I looked and saw he only had boxers on and I had on panties and bra.I think I'm starting to fall for Roc.

I got up and picked out my outfit for the day.I wore black skinny jeans,a hot pink crop top,and my hot pink, blue and black Jordan's.I had my hair French braided into a bun and wore light make up and black hoop ear rings.Then I did my hygiene thing.

I went downstairs and started making breakfast.I was gonna make bacon,eggs,grits,sausage, and pancakes.

Yn:*gets pan out from under the sink and starts cooking.*

Prod:*comes downstairs* I smell food.

Yn:Fatass where is my bestie at?

Prod:Uh..she um...can't get up *burst out laughing*

Yn:omg I feel bad for her.

Prod:Yeah call me when the foods ready.

Yn:Kay

Ray,Prince,and Jacob L.:*walk downstairs laughing*

Yn:Y'all wanna go shopping today?

Them:Yeah I guess

Yn:Okay tell the girls

Them:*laughs out loud*

Yn:*looks at them weird* okkaa am I the only girl that is a virgin in this house anymore?

Boys e/Roc: *walks upstairs laughing*
~~~~~
12 minutes later

Roc:*comes downstairs dressed in black True Religion jeans,A black V neck,Black and white Jordan's,with his diamond earring.

Yn:Hey Roc *smiling*

Roc:Good morning beautiful

Yn:*blushing* can you help me set the table?

Roc:sure *grabs plates out of the cabinet and put them on the counter.

Yn:When the boys came downstairs this morning they laughed when I mentioned the girls and Prod said Jasmine can't get up *trys not to laugh*

Roc:*laughs* Dang bruh they got it good.

Yn:Yea *puts food on the plate.* FOODS READY *yells up the steps*

Boys/Roc:*runs downstairs*

Prod:I'll take Jasmine her plate *picking up a plate for Jasmine and heading upstairs*

Boys/Roc:Same *takes a plate for their girls*

Yn:Wait Prod!

Prod:Yeah?

Yn:Did Jasmine tell you about the plans to go to the mall today?

Prod:Yeah

Yn:Oh okay then carry along

Prod:*walks upstairs*

Yn:Well I guess its just you and me Roc.

Roc:Yeah, so you should tell me something I don't know about you.

Yn:Okay, My full name is Yn Ymn Yln,you already know how old I am.My dad is in jail.I grew up in the projects,My uncle is Ice Cube.Ummm...and my mom is always away its like she doesn't care anymore *sniffs*

Roc:I never knew that stuff about you ,you seem perfect.And its okay about your mom I know she loves you. *hugging her*

Yn:Thanks Roc *starts eating again.*

Roc:What are we gonna do when we finish eating.

Yn:Wanna come grocery shopping with me?By the time we come back it will be time to go.