Chapter 11

Yn p.o.v

For the after party I wore a black jumper that is crosses in the back,I wore some black pumps.I kept my hair in curls,and I had my diamond earrings, and silver bracelets. I looked cute, and my cake was poppin. (Outfit in the media, but the girl is not Yn)

I walked into Roc's room and he had on his true religion jeans,a grey v neck, and his grey bred 13s .My baby looked Spiffy.

Yn:You look good baby *kisses his lips*

Roc:It feels good to do that now. *smiles*

Lawdd that smile....those vampire teeth..lawdddd help me.

Yn:Yeah it does. *I walked in front of him to fix my hair*

Roc:Damn ma, all that cake, and you look good babe.

Yn:*laughs* Thank you Santo, you look good too.

Roc:Yeah ,but all this *slaps my ass* is mine.

Yn:Well this *grabs his private* is mine too.

Roc:You didn't have to grab it that hard.

Yn:*laughs* And you didn't have to smack it that hard.

Roc:You know you liked it,and with all that ass I'm surprised you felt it.

Yn:You know you liked it too.

Roc:Nope

Star P.O.V

So much hurt is going through me right now.I'm at my moms house right now.I can't believe Ray would so this to me, nd I'm pregnant with his child.I was listening to sad music while crying.

Major:What's wrong Niq Niq?

Star:Nothing Major,I'm just tired that's all.

Major:I'll stay here until you go to sleep then. *hugging star while shutting his eyes*

Star:Thank you Major.

I love my family.I don't know what I would do without them.

Ray P.O.V

I feel horrible for one I'm in love with two girls and I messed up with both of them.I cheated on Star,then ran after her leaving India.I'm at Yn's house in our room.I'm not going to the after party after what just happened.

Flashback

I ran after Star,and she just kept running,until she gave up and turned to me.

Star:*crying hysterically* Why Ray?

Ray:I'm so sorry, it just happened,please forgive me..I'll do anything to make it up to you.

Star:*runs away*

Ray:STAR

I then sigh in defeat then walk onto the side of the house.I hear crying and I see India crying hysterically. I sit down next to her and she jumped at the acknowledgement that I was there..I wrapped my arms around her and we sat there for a moment.

Ray:India why are you crying?

India:You said I'm a mistake right?Well I actually loved you but you don't love me back obviously. You ran after her not me.

Ray:c'mon India she is pregnant.

India:Nice to know you will probably be having two babies on the way,you didn't use a condom Ray..

India then got up and got in her car and spes off.I scream and punch the wall in frustration ..lord knows I love them both.I'm stuck between the two.

**********
Nobody's P.O.V

Yn and Roc are having so much fun being turnt.Prince and Baby doll are drinking and having fun.
Ray and Star are broken up.
Ray loves India and Star.
Star is Pregnant and India possibly is too.
Bajah and Jacob L. Are working out their issues but they are having fun.
Diggy and Brittany are somewhere doing who knows what.
Prodigy and Jasmine are having fun,and enjoying the party.
Yn won't be happy for long,because her mother is at the airport leaving once again.
--------------

Did y'all like this chapter?
I know it was short but hey....
Vote
Comment
.

.

.