Chapter 3

We arrived at my house and usually my mom would be there but she isn't today.

"Yn where's your mom?" Jasmine asked looking all around the driveway for her car.

"I don't know but let's go inside it looks like its about to pour down rain." I told jasmine as I took my keys out of the car and walked up to my front door and unlocked it.

We walked inside and I sat on the couch an turned the TV on.

"Yn I'm hungry." Jasmine whined

"Well its Friday,My mom isn't here and I'm probably suspended so let's invite some people and I'll order pizza." I told Jasmine

"Ooo make sure u invite Prodigy!" Jasmine said, her eyes lighting up

I texted Roc and some more friends to come.

~text convo~
Yn: Hey you wanna come over

Rockypoo: Yeah what's your address?

Yn: 143 maple lane (made up)

Rockypoo: I'll be there in a little while.

Yn: Oh and bring the boys with you,and Jacob L.

Rockypoo: ight I gotchu
~end of text convo~

~new text convo~
Yn:Hey star imu come over to my house and I invited Ray for you!Bring the rest of Omg too!

Starr:Did you say Ray? We are on our way
~end of text convo~

Jasmine ran out the kitchen screaming with a note in her hand.

I jumped up to her and asked "Why the hell are you screaming?"

"Well I was going to get a snack cause you have hella snacks, when I found this note." She explained passing me the note

The note read:

Dear Yn,
Ilu baby so much but I have to go on a business trip to Europe . It last 3 months I'm sorry that I'll miss your birthday because after my business trip to Spain for another 3 months .I put money on your black card and left you some spending cash in the cookie jar and emergency money in your mattress.

Love ,
Your mother

By then I was crying and Jasmine was holding me.It feels like my mother never had time for me since she got this new job.I don't even know where she works! I wiped my tears and picked up my phone and ordered pizza.

"Its okay Yn,at least you have the house to yourself" jasmine said

After, I went to the cookie jar and got all of the money out and counted it.
"200,000." I put that in my wallet and of course gave Jasmine 1 thousand.

I got on my phone and checked my black card and my mouth dropped.
1,900,000,000,000. (Act like its a number)

"Girl we going shopping Tommorow! And you got that emergency money." Jasmine told me getting out some snacks from my pantry.

"Yeah and if I run out she has no choice but to send me more money." I said getting out sodas and water bottles.

We went into one of the TV rooms and put all the snacks down.

"Jasmine You should stay the night I don't want to be here in this big house alone."

My house was a four story 13 bedroom and 10 1/2 bathrooms.

"Girl yes get a break from my mama!" Jasmine said laughing.

"Hey don't be talking about Mama Diamond like that" I said laughing

"She my mama too." Jasmine looked at me and giggled

There was a loud knock on the door and I grabbed my pistol from under my rug and Jasmine grabbed another from under the table.

We opened the door .Guns ready to shoot.We opened the door and the pizza man stood there shaking,dripping water from the rain.

"Oh.come in." I said letting him in.I put my gun in my belt part.

"You can't be knocking on the door that loud." I giggled taking the pizza from the boy around our age he looked familiar.

"Right I didn't want to shoot your pretty,sexy as--" jasmine got interrupted by me.

"You look familiar.I said squinting my eyes at him."

"Omg Yn? Jasmine?" The pizza boy asked

"Take your hood off so I can see who you are." Jasmine said

He took his hood off and we immediantlu tackled him and squeezed him tight.

"DIGGY" we both squealed.

We got up off of him and we all laughed.

"You should stay Diggy." I told him

"I can't I have to work. Maybe we can go shopping Tommorow at the mall invite some friends?"

"Fo sho" we hugged Diggy one last time and then he gave us our pizza we gave him the money and he ran back to his car and yelled out of the window.

"My number is still the same!" He then pulled off down the street as we waved.

Soon Omg arrived (that's what they call themselves because they are best friends and they say when they get famous thats gonna be there name)
Then the boys did also.
-----------------
Vote,comment,share ideas in the comments