Chapter 2

We arrived at school and got out of the car.We got a lot of stares and whistles and some girls called us hoes but all I did was smile and wave. I'm not really fazed by jealous hoes.I'm only mean when certain things happen.

I went to my locker and went to my first period class.Math.I sat next to Jasmine since we have this class together.Then Chresanto and his little group of friends came in and sat in the seats behind us.

"Aye Yn.." I looked behind me and Roc was talking to me.
"Yea?" I asked

"Lemme get your number please." He asked nicely and smiled showing his vampire teeth.That's a turn on.What am I saying his whole body is a turn on.

"Don't you have a girlfriend Roc?" I asked referring to Desiree.

"Mane, she got you." His friend Prince said laughing.Just then Desiree walked in and came to the desk next to Roc.

"Prince get up." She said unkindly

"Tf no there are a whole bunch of seats." Prince said

"I want to sit next to my baby no go eat a taco somewhere u Mexican muchata ." she said popping her gum.

Prince sighed and got up.I don't hang with Prince that much but he still my homie.

"Yo tf wrong with you Desiroach" I said standing out of my seat .She looked at me and looked me up and down. I looked at Roc and he was staring at me.I blushed and Desiree got in my face.

"Who was talking to your ugly ass?" She said in my face

"I was talking to you bitch and who ugly cause if I was ugly your boyfriend wouldn't be staring so hard at me,and my ass." I said getting in her face

"Yn....being mean? I'm dreaming.Where are the flying tacos?" Ray asked
Prodigy smacked the back of his head.
Roc tried not to laugh .

Desiree then smacked me.My face was red and then Jasmine yelled.

"Oh shit!" Then someone yelled "WORLDSTAR."

I punched Desiree dead in her face and she fell.I jumped on top of her and pounded her face in.She pulled my hair and scratched my arm.I kept punching her and then I choked her.

"B-b..itch g..g.et o...ff." Desiree choked out. Roc got up and pulled me off of her.Lemme tell u his muscles felt good on my skin.I managed to get out of his good grip and kicked her in her face and spit on her.

"Oh and Roc my number is 143243009 (made up number) "

Roc took me into the hallway and still held me.

Then Jasmine tapped Roc and he let me go and  blushed.

"My bad." He walked back into the classroom.

"Let's go Yn." Jasmine said holding our bookbags

We walked out of the building and went to my car.

"You whooped Desiree's ass!" Jasmine yelled

"Girl ,She pissed me off " I said laughing until I got a text from an unknown number.

~Text Convo~
Unknown:Hey Yn, you beat Desiree's ass she on the floor crying and the teacher not even doing anything!Oh and Prince said thanks for sticking up for him.

Yn:Wow Lmao,tell him no problem and not to be rude but who is this?

Unknown: Roc

Yn:Okay I gtg I'll save u in my contacts call me later.

Unknown: okay bye Yn

Yn:bye Roc
       ~end of text convo~

"Girl who you over there texting?" Jasmine asked leaning over to read my messages.

"Roc."

"Ooo I See you Yn." She said cooing

"Stoopp" I said blushing

I started the car and I was on the way to my house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my first book on Wattpad and I'm excited read,comment,and post I don't care if u even just up and say poop but comment and vote.I'll try to update whenever I can.

Bye loves