Chapter 52

3 weeks later:

Yn pov:

I held Naomi in my arms and poked her little cheek as she smiled an adorable toothless smile.

I put her in her swing and moved it to the middle of the living room where i can see her from the kitchen and i got out a sprite for me and some milk i pumped for her.

Roc came from downstairs and picked her up.

Yn:im glad your here, she needs to be fed and changed and i need to run this baby fat off *points to her stomach*

Roc:your fine theres barley anything there

Yn:your just saying that because you dont wanna feed and change her.

Roc:no im saying it because you truly do look good *pulls her in and kisses her deeply*

The baby started crying and i winked at Roc and switched my sprite for a water and grabbed my phone and left the house for a run.

Jasmine pov

Im due next month and things with Iss and i have been really good, im still debating whether i should let prod come to the birth. I need to have a girl talk with Yn.

Ive been up all day and so i need to clear my mind. I set an alarm for a hour and took a nap.

Roc pov

I changed Naomi and was in the midde of feeding her when Yn bust into the house making Naomi choke.

I turned her over and softly pat her back and set her down in her basennet on her back.

I went over to an out of breath Yn.

Roc:whats wrong? What happened?

A smile crept over her face and she started laughing.

Yn:some fans recognized me thats all

She said shrugging and walking over to Naomi and fed her some more.

I knew that wasnt it but im not gonna pressure it right now. Naomi drifted off to sleep and Yn took her upstairs with me trailing behind them.

She kissed her forehead and put her down on her back.

She walked right passed me into the room and fell back onto the bed and broke out in laughter.

Roc:whats funny?

Yn:oh nothing important...

Roc:i wanna know

Yn sat up and looked at me

Yn:so i was running when i saw Desiree and some man that looked like they were dating, and he stopped me and asked for my autograph right in front of her *laughs*

I felt a little pang in my stomach.

I dont like desiree but hearing her with someone else hurt a little.

I know what your thinking...

I dont love her....

Or like her...

And im definetly not jealous... Am I??

----

Hey yall, this ones short.

Go check out my other book "immortal love"

Yall comment and vote for me

Xoxo,

Myra