Chapter 11: Getting caught is the mother of invention.

Unknown POV

She's beyond beautiful, and she doesn't even realise it. I love the way her eyes light up every time when she laughs. I love how she bites her lip every time she's embarrassed. I love how innocent she is, but still extremely sexy. I love her sweet personality, she will never hurt anyone on purpose. I love the special moments that we shared that will remain my fondest memories of me and her. I love her sarcasm. I love the way she makes me feel. It's like an addiction, she's addictive and I need her. I love the small amount of freckles on her cute little nose. I love the softness of her lips against mine. I love how she always scrunches her nose whenever she's unamused.

I just love her so much, but it's my little secret. No one knows about my feelings for her, no one will understand how strong my feelings are. It's so hard to keep these strong emotions in, it's so hard watching the one you love, love someone else. I want her to be mine now, I've been waiting for almost two years. I'm so determined on making her mine, because we are meant to be. I love you, Emma Jones, I really do.

Emma's POV

It was so complicated right now, everything was complicated. I have never been so confused in all my life. I knew I still loved Niall, but then again, did I want us to be together again? I mean, I didn't know whether getting back together after a break up would work out or not? Was it worth the struggle? And besides, Niall was in a relationship, making it even more difficult. My head was pounding from all these thoughts, and it was making me tired and upset. I always tried to look on the bright side of life, but it was a little difficult right now because there was so much going on.

But then again, our kiss wasn't just something, so he must feel something too, right? Thinking about the kiss made me smile again, it had felt so amazing last night to feel his soft plump lips on mine again. It had felt amazing to feel his hands on my lower back. I loved how our bodies perfectly fitted together and how his breath tickled my skin every time he whispered something in my ear.

~

"Again, thanks for inviting me, Em! I'm so excited!'' Meredith exclaimed in excitement while curling her hair with a pink curling iron. I looked at myself in the mirror while adding some pink lipstick on my lips.

"Oh it's fine, Mer! I'm excited as well, this is my first business party I attend,'' I told her.

We were going to a party, hosted by another television progra called NewsPop!. It was their 10'th anniversary, so they were throwing a huge party, and the company I worked for was also invited.

I grabbed my black clutch and put my shoes on while throwing my phone and lipstick in my clutch. I wore a little black peplum dress with some matching black shoes. I wore a lot of black, because it was such a safe colour and always appropriate. Boring, I knew.

"Do you know if Niall is also invited?'' Meredith asked me hesitantly.

"Maybe he is, maybe he is not. Let's just have an amazing night and forget about everything, okay?" I asked, but it was more like a command than a question. She gave me a warm smile as she hooked her arm through mine while grabbing the key of her apartment.

"That's maybe the most clever thing you've ever said in your whole existence, Emma Jones!''

~

"Cheers to an amazing night!' We both yelled while raising our glass. I took a big sip of my glass of champagne, enjoying the sensation of alcohol running through my veins. We both sat down on a bar stool, our glance focused on everyone around us in an attempt to spot any celebrities. Meredith tapped me wildly on my shoulder while pointing at the crowd in front of us.