I knew you were the one and I didn't even know your name.

ALFIE'S POV: 

This was it. Today was the wedding day. I am so stressed out. I'm in the dressing room getting my tux on while Marcus tis trying to calm me down. 

"Listen mate, Everything is going to be fine. Zoe is gonna say yes and you are both gonna live happily ever after and besides your best man would never let your wedding go wrong." Marcus says patting me on the back. 

"Thanks. Let's do this." I say, sighing. I leave the room and start walking down the aisle and taking my position to the right of the priest. I start to shake and get anxious. "It's gonna be fine Alfie" I think to myself.

Next thing I know I see Zoe. She looks gorgeous. I don't take my eyes off of her as she walks down the aisle with Darcy trailing behind throwing flowers. Zoe stops and stands beside me. The priest starts talking but I don't hear anything. All of my focus is on her. Before I knew it, it was time to say our vows. We each wrote our own and Zoe went first.

"Alfie. That night I met you at the party was when you first invaded my thoughts and you still have never left. When you took me to your favorite childhood spot and we shared our first kiss I felt sparks. The day when you defended me against my mothers taunts even when I told you not to that was when I was sure I was in love with you. All the way up to when you proposed to me in the hospital. I can't even explain how much you mean to me. When you hug me or just pull me into your arms I feel like nothing can hurt me. You make me feel so safe. I love you Alfie and I will until forever ends." She says looking straight into my eyes. I wanted to kiss her, I wanted to hold her but it was my turn and I had to speak.

"Where do I even start? I honestly can't explain how much I love you. There isn't even a word to descibe it. I intended to go to that youtube party to talk about tips on getting subscribers. I ended up meeting the girl of my dreams instead. On that dancefloor as soon as I saw you I knew you were the one and I didn't even know your name. I don't even want to think about how my life would be if I hadn't met you. I'm so lucky to have found my other half so young. Zoe you are my best friend and I love you more than you could ever imagine." I finish by grabbing her hand and squeezing it. I see her eyes start to fill with tears as she grins at me with her award winning smile.

ZOEY'S POV:

"At this time, I’ll ask you, Alfie, and you, Zoe, to face each other & take each other’s hands. Alfie, will you take Zoe to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" The priest says looking at Alfie.

"I will" He says looking into my eyes. I feel my heart skip a beat at that moment.

"Zoe, will you take Alfie to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" The priest says looking at me.

"I will" I say squeezing Alfie's hand tight.

"You may now kiss the bride" The priest says. Before I can even lean in Alfie leans me back and kisses me. I grin at him. He smiles back as he lifts me up and carries me to the car with all of our friends cheering behind us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Time for cake everyone!" Louise says wheeling a cart in. On the cart was a cake with half light blue saying Pointlessblog and one side pink saying Zoella. Standing on the top of the cake was figurines of Alfie and I holding a sign saying Youtube and kissing. I put my hands over my mouth and run over to Louise. 

"Do you like it Chummy?" Louise says hugging me.

"It's perfect! I love it so much!" I say still hugging her.

"Great! Now it's time for you and Alfie to cut the cake" Louise says gesturing for Alfie to come over.

"Well I'm not very good with a knife so you have to do it Zoe." Alfie says wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile at him and start to cut the cake. When I get a piece out I start to hand the plate to him but get a better idea. I grab the plate and smash it into his face. He looks at me and laughs. He grabs a handful and pushes it into my face. I kiss him with cake covering both of our faces as Louise takes a picture. 

We pass out the cake and Marcus stands up.

"I would like to propose a toast to the lucky couple" Marcus says raising his glass.

"Congratulations to the both of you and I hope you both have that fairytale ending that you deserve. Alfie mate, you scored really big here. Don't let her get away." Marcus says laughing. Everyone clinks their glasses and starts to eat. I smile at Alfie and everything felt right in the world.

"Alfie. Zoe. We don't all have separate presents for you. We all got you one present." Tanya says standing up. Joe then walks in holding a box with our names on it. He walks in front of us, bows and sets the box on the table. Alfie and I both look at each other and reach for the box. We open it and inside is 2 tickets for a two week long cruise in the Mediterranean. I stare at the tickets completely surprised. 

"It's your honeymoon!!!" Joe yells jumping up and down.

"Guys! This is so amazing! Thank you so much!" I say sqeezing Alfie's hand.

"This is awesome! Thanks!" Alfie says standing up. We both go around and hug everyone. 

At the end of the reception Alfie and I go home to pack. When we pull up Alfie goes around and opens the door for me like he did on our day at the park.

"Well thank you Mr. Deyes" I say smiling up at him.

"You're so very welcome Mrs. Deyes" He says picking me up again and carrying me into the house. 

"I have wanted to call you that for so long" Alfie says putting me down, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me. 

"I love you so much" I say wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him close.

*** AUTHOR'S NOTE **** 

I'm sorry for not uploading last night I was really busy/distracted. Oops.