TBS and Newt Imagines/Stories - 06

Shirtless Babe (TBS)

You are watching some music videos and eating popcorn. You hug your pillow tighter and hear some tired groans from upstairs. You instantly knew it is Thomas who is busily doing push ups and sit ups basically, making sure he is fit even though he is thin as a stick. You blush at the thought of his sweaty body, biceps and messy hair then he'll pull you to himself and put kisses all over your body as you straddle his lap. You shook your head bc of the dirty thoughts, "Stop imagining Y/N! He's already your boyfriend! Don't think of inappropriate things." You continued watching boring shows on the telly.

~after an hour~

You're giggling bc of this romcom show you've found where the girl's boyfriend is catching her girl who snapped an embarrassing phtoto of him. You continued giggling and then you heard someone, "God, I'm so exhausted, love." You hear the british accent of your lovely boyfriend and you look up. You immediately at what you see, Thomas is shirtless, his body glowing bc of sweat and he muscles got more noticeable and he was still fixing his pants which are showing some of his boxers. You gulp as you get your phone and gets a picture of your hot boyfriend. You continued clicking the button unaware that your flash is on and Thomas is shocked, "Y/N! What the hell!" you get off the couch and ran away as Thomas runs and tries to capture you. You run upstairs to your shared bedroom and quickly locked the door, "Y/N! I love you but, open this bloody door right now!" he sounded angry but you can tell he is laughing, "Nooooo. I won't open the door, babe. I'm busy studying this sweaty body of yours my phone got." You teased, "Tsk. Whatever." Thomas said faking annoyance as he went downstairs. You waited for some minutes.

~after 30 mins~

You decided to go downstairs and quietly approached your leaving room and surprisingly, no sign of Thomas. You thought how strange it was but just shrugged it off bc maybe Thomas is taking a bath or something. Suddenly you feel strong arms wrapped around your waist and your phone was snatched away, "I caught you, love." Thomas said sexily as he pins your arms on the wall and he checks your phone. "Tommy!" you yelled but laughed as his breath tickled you, you also noticed that he has a white tank top on and his boxers with some evident bulge (A/N: no smut sorry lol). He smirked as he saw the pictures of him, "18 shots huh?" you blush as he smirked wider,"Sorry, I can't resist it." He pulled you closer to him.

"Don't post it on the internet, you're the only girl I'm allowing to see me, zipper still open." You giggled as you embrace Thomas, "I won't post it. I'm keeping this a once in a lifetime treasure only in my hands. A picture of my shirtless babe whose zipper is still down, well I'm the only who can see it." Thomas smirked as he kissed your neck, "Wanna see, what's inside those jeans?" you smirked as you pull away from and run your hands down from his neck to dangerously near his tenting boxers, "Sure, we'll you let me see what's inside those jeans and that gray boxers?" Thomas groaned and smirked at you, "Why wouldn't I let you see it, love?" you feel a tingling sensation as you lower his boxers.

A/N: Part 2? HUEHUEHUEHUE :3