TBS and Newt Imagines/Stories - 05

"HARD" Morning (Newt)

You woke up and it was still dawn in the Glade, standing up and stretching you look over someone who is still asleep. It was Newt who seems to be shirtless because you can see his taut chest and biceps, the second-in-command and who you are dating with. You smile at how cute Newt sleeps, he looks like an innocent angel and his blonde hair all messy making you squeal lightly (A/N: Kawaaaaaaaii! XD). You decided to wash your face and fix your hair in the bathroom. After ten minutes, it is morning already, Newt is still asleep. You decided to wake him up, "Newt! Wake up!" you shook him but he just groaned and you continued shaking him. His eyes fluttered open after some minutes, "Goodmorning, love." He greeted you in his raspy morning voice. You kissed his nose and pulled the blankets, your eyes widen and you blush. As you pull away the blanket, Newt is shirtless and he also had no pants on, just his blue boxers and well... there is... a tenting... bulge... a boner to be exact... and for the record... it wasn't small... you could say it was... somewhat... big? You blush and covered your eyes, "I'm sorry! OMG!" Newt smirked at your cute reaction and went to you and hugged you, "Hey it's alright if you see my thing, I love you and you love me and you'll see it someday too. Atleast now you know how big it is." Newt told you and winked making you more red. Newt went to the bathroom, carrying his towel and before he locked it, "By the way, love. I had dream of you doing some dirty things to me so maybe that explains my boner. I can't help it you were just so hot!" Newt winked again and took a bath. While you on the other hand, got your eyes devirginized by his boner and his dirty talking devirginized your ears. But secretly, you liked how his boner looked. You blush at the dirty thoughts as you fix your shared bed.