TBS and Newt Imagines/Stories - 13

Cuddles (Punk Thomas)

It was snowing and you're feeling cold and somehow shy to ask your boyfriend to cuddle with you.

Y: It's cold! *shivers*

T: *looks outside* Well, it's snowing so naturally it is cold. *continues watching in the TV*

Y: *sighs* *gets a thick blanket and wraps it around yourself* Ugh!! I'm still freezing! Thomas!

T: *shrugs* Idk why you're still cold.

Y: *grits teeth in frustration* God, why are you so oblivious Thomas! (inner thought) *hugs self and stares at Thomas who doesn't looks bothered by the cold weather*

Y: *blushes, moves closer to him and leans head on his shoulder* Waaaaaaaaaarm. *grins*

T: *notices you* You know, if you were that cold, you could have asked me to hug you. *smirks and pulls you to him closer and sits you on his lap* Better? *he snuggles near your ticklish spot on your neck*

Y: *nods while blushing* Thank you. *snuggles to his clothed chest* *sniffs his scent*

T: Y/N, stop sniffing me. *smirks*

Y: *smiles* Sorry but its your fault for smelling so addicting. *wraps arm around his neck*

T: Tsk. Whatever. *pulls you closer (IF THAT IS POSSIBLE)*

Y: *snuggles then feels his muscles and blushes* God, Sangster. Your hard!

T: No, I'm not! Don't feel my thing, Y/N. Damn, you perv. *smirks*

Y: *blushes* You're the perv! I'm talking about your muscles not your pet!

T: *laughs maniacally* Okaaaay! But I know you love my pet ;)

Y: Shut up, pervert!

T: *smirks and kisses your lips while hugging you more tightly*