TBS and Newt Imagines/Stories - 16

Thomas Frost

A/N: Just saw Rise Of The Guardians the other day(sorry not much of movie guy lol)

~TBS is basically Jack Frost in here. Just got the idea, because he really fits the role of Jack Frost!!~

"I know you're true. I believe in you." You whispered silently. I can't believe these people, they say Jack Frost is not real. But why is it snowing then, who guides us during sleighing in the snow. Its Jack Frost, the guardian, the boy of the snow, the guy who loves the snow and frost. I went upstairs to my bed and cried, "Yeah, I'm sixteen years old but I still believe in him and my parents and siblings laught at me. Tsk, they just don't get it, JACK FROST IS FREAKING REAL!" you sigh and sit up straigt on your bed. You felt it getting colder though your windows are closed, "I'm freezing." Out of nowhere, snow started falling in your room, "Okay it is really getting weird because of this snow. Is this because I believe in Jack Frost? Well snowing or not, Jack Frost is real! Nothing is gonna change my mind about it." Suddenly, "Yeah. I am real, you're right." A husky deeply accented voice replied. You look at the source and almost had a heart attack. Standing near your window was a tall skinny guy whose skin and hair in the shade of a pure white snow. He is wearing a blue sweater and pants while holding a wooden staff. He has blue eyes and white "Omg. Are you, J-J-J-J-Jack F-F-F-F-Frost?!?!? You're real!!" he laughed at you, "Yep, I am real." You blush at the coldness in your room and shivered slightly, "Feeling cold, eh?" He went near to you and sat beside you, hugging you. You blush as you feel hot and cold at the same time, "Uhmm." He chuckled and made the snow falling lesser, you smile at him while blushing. He hugged you tighter, "Thank you for believing in me, Y/N." You smiled at him, "No need to thank me, Jack. I'll always believe in you." Jack smiled at you and moved closer to you.

You blush as you see Jack getting closer to your face, "Jack. Is it alright, for me to kiss you?" he giggled, "I think so? Well its just a kiss, can a single kiss change everything?" you nodded as a a reply, "Ofcourse it can change something. A kiss is not just a simple thing to do, it can make someone super happy or sad or broken or any emotion." He nodded, "Okay. It can change something. Still, I will try to kiss you." He closed the remaining space, then your lips collided. You tasted snow and mint and anything you can associate with winter or snow, Jack pulled you closer making it more intense. You hug his neck as he hugged your waist. After a few minutes, you both pulled away, "Nothing seems to be different, Y/N." you smiled at him while blushing. "I love you." He grinned, "I love you too. I gotta go, Y/N. I'll come back for you." You nodded and opened your window. Before he exited, he kissed your lips passionately and flew away leaving you holding on a simple oath: "I'll come back, for you."

1 week flew by. Still no sign of you.

3 weeks. You're still nowhere.

1 month. You're crying but he's still lost.

3 months. You stopped waiting, You gave up. But you still believed that he is real.

You were standing near the fountain in the park, staring into nothingness. Then a guy went beside you, so you looked at him. Blonde hair, skinny, handsome face, wearing a trench coat, smiling and familiar. You looked at him closely and he suddenly looked at you, your eyes met. You felt something and you blushed, "What's your name, I'm Y/N." he grinned, that grin it reminds me of Jack. "My name now is Thomas Sangster." You nodded and slightly noticed something, "Wait, your name now, so you had different name in the past?" he looked at you again and just winked making you blush, "What was your name back then?" he stared at you. Silence surrounds both of you for some period of time then Thomas spoke up, "My name back then was Jack Frost and I fell inlove with a girl. Until now I love that girl even if I gave her an empty promise. A promise that I'll come back. I did came back just with a different name and face but I'm still the same Jack Frost." He said it cooly and looked at you straightly.