TBS and Newt Imagines/Stories - 33

Baking Fun (TBS)

The sunlight entered your kitchen making you squint a little I love mornings The oven ticked, signaling that the cupcakes are done. You wear a pair of mittens then opened the oven and got the tray full of cupcakes. You took of your apron revealing a blue sleeveless shirt and a white lacy underwear. You grinned as you put on the frosting on each of the cupcakes while getting one and tasting it. You moaned in delight and deliciousness of the cup cake, "Damn. Moaning early in the morning, love?" Thomas, your boyfriend, walks in the kitchen shirtless with only a pair of basketball shorts on. He kisses you and bites your cupcake while staring at your eyes Damn! This guy's stare can make me pregnant! You blush as he licks the little frosting near his cheek, "Delicious, love." You giggle while he stares at your clothes, "Your clothes aren't appropriate. But I like it and it turns me on." He smirks while walking to your side and rubs your thigh. You tried not to moan but he fastens the pace of rubbing on your thighs, "T-T-Thomaaaas! Ahhhh!" he smirks and places you on top of the counter. Thomas kisses your lips roughly, bites your lower lip as his tongue fights yours in dominance. But in the end you lost the fight, he moves to your neck and starts licking it. You lean back in pleasure giving him better access to your neck, he gropes your chest and smirks, "No bra, babe? Good that." You blush because of his Newt comment, he lifts your shirt and reveals your chest. He starts licking and groping it making you scream in pleasure, "Wait, I got an idea." He pulls away from your full breasts and gets a nearby chocolate syrup. He opens it while you stare at him with wide eyes, he stares back while he pours the syrup in your chest. You groan as it travels down your breasts, "Tommy! Uhhh!" he watches your reaction. The chocolate continues dripping down your chest, "Need help, love?" he smirks, "Yes... T-T-T-Thoma—" he glares at you, "What was that?" you gulp, "I-I-I-I-I n-n-n-need h-h-h-help, M-M-M-Master." He smirks and starts eating your chocolate flavored chest.

Did you ever feel seeing stars because of unbearable pleasure? Well, I am feeling one right now! Thomas starts sucking and licking your breasts. He continues pleasuring you in a tantalizing way. He continues sucking you and the chocolate makes your body feel cold Shit! Hot and cold! After a while, Thomas pulls away and wipes his mouth because of the chocolate. You stare at his toned body and abs which are glistening in sweat and an enormous bulge can be seen in his shorts. You fight the desire of grabbing it and watched Thomas. He notices this and smirks, "Wanna continue?" you blush and nods shyly. Thomas suddenly cups your panty, feeling your wetness. You groan while he grins, "Bloody hell, love. You're soaking wet." He rips your panty and kneels down infront of your core. You groan as his breath tickles your dripping core, "Master! Please!" he smirks and starts licking your it while you groan and moan loudly. He plunges his tongue inside and starts tongue fucking your core, "M-M-Master! Ahhhh!" he continues licking your clitoris and eating your core. "M-M-M-Master... I'm g-g-g-g-gonna!" he fastens his pace, "Go, Y/N! Cum for me!" "Thomas!" you screamed as you reached your climax while Thomas drinks your juices. He pulls away and smirks at you, "Delicious, babe." You pant a little while he drops his basketball shorts revealing green boxers and his long hard dick can be seen, which looks like was trying to escape. He moves it closer to you, you kneel infront of him and study It looks like it might rip Thomas's boxers. You gulp and used your mouth to lower his boxers, his long and hard erection sprung up hitting his abs. Your fingers surround his long erection and you start pumping it. Thomas moans and bites his lip, you start sucking it making him groan so loud. You start going up and down with your mouth on his length. You pull away making him groan in frustration, "Wait, master." You get the can of whipped cream and sprayed it on his length, Thomas's eyes widen and you start licking it from bottom to top. He starts panting God, I'm making him like this? Damn. You start deepthroating him while his hands grabs your head and he starts fucking your mouth. After a while, "Y/N... I'm!!!" he releases his orgasm while you drank it. You pull away from his dick, a "bop" sound clearly heard.

You grip the edge of the dining table as you feel his dick teasing your entrance, "Fuck! Just put it in already, Master Thomas!!" he grins, "Whoaa. Okay, you're so eager." He thrusts in you with one swift motion, you scream in pain and tears starts falling down your face. He continues thrusting in you while his hand gropes your chest, "Love it, Y/N?" you moaned in reply making him laugh. Soon all the pain was replaced by pure and unbearable pleasure, "Faster, Master." He nods and fastens his pace in thrusting in and out of you. Ohhh! Ahhh! and other moans filled your kitchen as Thomas continues ramming your insides. Shit. He's so large. Ramming you and groping your breast was becoming unbearable, "Thomas! I'm close!" he is now like on cheetah speed (lol) and continues thrusting in and out, "I'm gonna cum! Y/N!" you both reached your climaxes. Thomas pulls out of you while you're completely sore and tired and nearly collapsed, "Whoa. Y/N." Thomas catches you and carries you upstairs, "Are you sore, love?" you roll your eyes and smacked his chest, "What do you think? I mean who wouldn't be sore after being fucked by your long thing." He laughs and places you to the bed, "Want some rest?" you nod at Thomas, he was about to exit the room, "Stay with me, Tommy. Pleaseeee." He chuckles and lays beside you. You smile and cuddle to his shirtless chest, "I love you, Y/N." he kisses your forehead, "I love you too, Thomas." You two fell asleep because of the instense fun.

A/N: That was fun to write XD jk. Anyways, did you like it? Please vote if you did like it :D. I love smut writing :3 italicized words/sentences are reader's thoughts, if you were wondering :))) Enjoooy!