TBS and Newt Imagines/Stories - 50

Getaway

A/N: Hello again!!! Sorry sporadic updates, but please continue reading. Votes and comments are well-appreciated!!! T-Swift inspired? Maybe? Maybe. Enjoy!!!

"She's here!"

Everyone turned their heads, shouting and clamoring as they get their cameras and cellphones; aiming at the figure getting out of the platinum silver car.

Revealing her luscious cream white leg, Anne Oltrine emerges from her car; wearing a rose-pink gown with intricate silver rose designs, backless, a thigh high slit, and had an eye turning dip in front.

A white platinum fur scarf was wrapped around her, looking like a newly crowned queen and had a gorgeous smile while waving at the paparazzi.

She walks towards the red carpet rolled for her, built body guards on each side of her and their faces neutral.

"Ms. Oltrine!! Congratulations on another movie!!" A male reporter said while trying to squeeze into the crowd that was contained by only a red velvet line and small gold posts.

She smiles at him, "Thank you. I hope all of you enjoy watching it." He nods and smiles widely, "Of course, we will surely enjoy it!!"

A thousand flashes and clicks were heard and seen by Anne, who blinks slightly yet continued smiling at the flashing cameras.

I've been doing this for quite a while now and yet I'm still not used to being photographed at every second of my movement.

Always smile.

Be a good model.

Smile, laugh, smile.

Again, and again.

It was like I was a toy with a handle behind me, everyone twisting and turning it. Then I start walking and spouting nice words despite not feeling to spout it.

Forced to smile every time at the camera, telling thousands of fake emotions but not the single truth of emotion I had to hide.

Don't tell them your sadness.

Never show you're tired and frustrated.

They don't care about that, just smile and stay pretty.

Sit still, look pretty. She chuckled at familiar lyrics that her mind had played.

The cameras flashed, another fake mask to wear. Crowds of fans, haters, and critics talking and talking; even the inside of my head was whispering and murmuring.

Despite not being used to faking, Anne was getting good at it. Practice was always the key.

Practice with the interviewers.

Practice with the executives.

Practice with the critics.

Practice with co-actors.

Her breath hitches, hesitant to think of what she just thought. Her heart was beating fast, her head was light as a feather, and her whole body was uncertain of all the things she was feeling.

Throughout her career, she's worked with a lot of actors; who took their job seriously. Great actors in movies, series, and even in real life.

Deception. Dishonesty.

Advantage. Upper hand.

Act you like them.

Act you love them.