TBS and Newt Imagines/Stories - 24

A/N: I love writing smuts HAHAHAHA jk >:D

First Time (TBS)

You were in your lacy blue bra and underwear sitting on the bed's edge, face flustered in the color of crimson. You sigh and gulped as the shower was turned off then the bathroom door opened and revealed a naked, shirtless and hot Thomas Sangster, your one year boyfriend. He looked up to you and immediately blushed, "Y/N! W-W-W-Why are y-y-y-you in y-y-y-y-your b-b-b-bra and u-u-u-underwear o-o-only." You see him gulped at the view and held the towel tighter, a prominent bulge visible to you. You inhale and stuttered nervously , "U-U-U-Uhmmm. I-I-I-I want t-t-t-to try d-d-d-d-doing the t-t-t-thing with y-y-y-you tonight." Thomas cleared his throat, "A-A-A-Are y-y-y-y-you s-s-s-s-sure? I-I-I-I mean, uhhh I d-d-d-on't want y-y-you to regret it later." You shook your head, "I won't. But maybe if you're too short or weak, maybe I'll regret it." You blush at your words while Thomas smirked, "Ohhh. I'll make sure you eat your words up." He throws the towel away and walks straight to you, his manhood semi erect. Your eyes went wide when you saw his thing slam up to his abs and it wasn't fully erect yet, "Oh my god, I can't help but stare at his glory." He pushed you to bed and started kissing you rough and fierce, you tried fighting his dominant kiss but ofcourse, Thomas is stronger. He explored your mouth with his tongue, sucking yours and making you moan while your hands scratched his back. Thomas moves to your neck and started sucking and licking it while you moan in pure ecstasy, your hands travelled down his back then you stopped at his perfect bubble butt squeezing it. He continues to your chest, unhooks your bra in lightning speed and tossed it somewhere. Thomas swallowed hard as he sees your breast, his adam's apple going down slowly which you found so hot and turned you on more. He attacked your right breast with his mouth while hands played with the other one.

He nibbles your nipple in tantalizing way while his hands gropes and plays with your other breast, you were moaning so loud and could almost passed out because of what he was doing. You feel your panties soaking wet because of his doing and his fully erect dick rubbing near your thigh. He continued doing this for a while then he moved to your panties and put a finger inside it, "Bloody hell, babe! Your soaking wet! Is this all my doing, baby?" you heard his british accent making you wetter then he starts fingering your core, you gasped and moaned, "Thomas! Uhhhh! Omg!" he started with one, then two until he uses three of his long slender fingers, exploring your whole pussy (A/N: I can't believe I'm using that term XD. Laughing rn lol). He continued this, "Thomas, I'm gonna c— Ahhhh!" you released your fluids while his fingers still in there. You breath in slowly while Thomas licks your juices, "You taste good, Princess." He smirked and inserted his three fingers to your mouth, you can completely taste yourself so you sucked his fingers. Thomas grunted at the sight, "Fuck, Y/N. I can't imagine what can those pink lips of yours do to my dick!" you pull away from his fingers and smirked at him instantly you flipped him over, you were on top of his chest while Thomas's eyes widen, "Time to make your wish come true, babe." You giggled and kissed him as hard and rough as you can, you move to his perfect jawline, then sucked to his neck, kissed and licked each of his six pack until you reach his fully erect manhood. You can say that he is very big and thick, licking your lips you kissed its tip and started sucking him. Thomas's eye rolled back as you twirl your tongue from base to the tip of his dick and sucked it, you made sure to make that "bop" sound. You grabbed it and pumped him, "God, your joystick is delicious, Sangster." After that you started deepthroating him and continued sucking and pumping him, "Y/N! I'm close! Fuck!" he released his orgasm in your mouth, sweet and salty was all you tasted. You pull away and winked at him, "Thanks for the drink, love." He smirked and flipped the two of you again, "Your welcome babe. Time for the main event." He positioned his thick wet and hard dick in your entrance, "Wait! Be gen—" he entered you in one thrust making you cry and tear up because of his size and the pain. Thomas started thrusting in and out while he saw your face, "Oh fuck! Y/N! I'm sorry, are you alright? Oh shit!" you giggled silently thinking, "Even though your so dominant and forceful, Sangster. You can still be loving and caring even if we had sex." You smiled at him, "It's alright. I just gotta get used to your enormous thing." He smiled,"Okay, I love you." He kissed your forehead and went back being the rough and dominant type, he thrusted in you again while you whimper. He continued it in a normal pace until you get used to it, "Faster, Tommy." He smirked, "Alright. That's great, love." He started going in and out in a faster and rougher pace while you moan in complete bliss. You wrap your legs around his waist and hold on his shoulders, helping him while you start going up and down(basically you were sitting on him and riding him lol). Thomas grinned as he saw your face while you kissed his lips as the two of you got faster and rougher every second. After a couple of minutes, "Y/N. I'm about to." "Me too, Thomas." You both reached your climax and screamed each others name (A/N: aww goals jk). You slump down to Thomas's arms while he lays you down and pulls his manhood out of you.

"That was a great first time. Fuck, I did ate my words." You said making Thomas laugh as he lays down beside you, "I'm happy you thought it was great and you ate your words and my joystick. So, am I too short?" you giggled while grabbing his dick, which is now semi erect, and you pumped it a little. Thomas moaned, "Nahhh. You're too big, jerk." You pull away from his dick and laughed while Thomas whined, "Tsk. Now it's fully erect again." You stuck your tongue at him while he smirked, "I want that tongue of yours licking my joystick again, babe." You blush and slapped his chest playfully, "P-P-P-Pervert!" Thomas laughed as he stood up and went to wear a boxer then layed down with you again, "I love you, Y/N." He kissed you and wrapped a blanket at the two of you, "I love you too, Tommy." You hugged him and instantly fell asleep, exhausted, tired and sore.

What do you think? Did you had fun reading it? Please vote if you do :D and PS: I was laughing the whole time while I was typing this smut lol.