TBS and Newt Imagines/Stories - 21

"You and Newt, would make a great couple!" Teresa said while you sighed. You are studying at W.C.K.D Highschool where you met your talkative and bubbly bestfriend, Teresa. Wondering who's Newt? Well he's your seatmate and the school's most popular guy. Girls are drooling whenever he walks past them, they worship him like a god except for you and Teresa, whose inlove with Thomas, you don't know why they all love Newt. You can't deny it, he is very handsome and hot but he's also a cocky mean and jerk bastard who always teased you and he is also a playboy.

"Whatever, Teresa. I don't like him, he's so arrogant." You said annoyed while Teresa giggled, "See you later, Y/N." she said and went to her class. When you entered your room the girls glared at you, "Okay, why are you all glaring?!?!" you thought and remembered that the cause of this was your seatmate. You sat to your chair while Newt saw you and smirked, "Hey, Y/N! Goodmorning, how you doing?" he asked you cheerfully, "Hi! Its going OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" you retorted sarcastically making him chuckle as you roll your eyes. Mr. Alby entered you room and started discussing who-knows-what-the-fuck-it-is. Halfway the discussion, Newt passed a note,

"Wanna go out with me, babe? :)"

___ Yes       ___ Super duper Yes

PS: Check YES ;)

It read. You scoffed and wrote back and passed it to him,

"Where is the NO option? And eww, babe? Are we even friends?! Why would I even date someone like you! :P"

He read it and smirked. He wrote back and passed it to you,

"Ofcourse there is NO option, you'll regret it if you say no. We're friends now !) You should date me cause I'm hot and sexy! What? You don't like babe? I'll change it for you, how about honey? baby? darling? or my wife? *smirks*"

It read. You accidentally gasped loudly making Mr. Alby look at you, "Anything wrong, Y/N?" You swallow nervously, "Nothing, sir." you replied while he looked at you suspiciously then returned to writing on the board. Newt stifled a laugh, you wrote back and passed it to him,

"Would you stop this silly note passing? What are we little kids?! And I'm trying to learn here! You're so cocky of your looks! And stop calling me pet name like babe! What am I the pig in the movie, Babe: Pig in the City?! What would you feel, if I call you stupid petnames!"

He read it and laughed loudly making Mr. Alby glare at him, "Is there something you want to share to the class, Newt?" Newt scoffed and replied, "Nothing." Mr. Alby furrowed his eyebrows before returning to reading his book. Newt wrote again and passed it to you,

"Why would I stop this? Its fun and don't give a fuck about what Mr. Alby is teaching! And yes, we are like little kids who are experiencing puppy love. Wanna call me petnames? How about, love? sweetie? hotshot? sexy animal?"

It read, making you blush a little and vomit. You wrote back again and passed it to him,

"Ewww! How about BIG PERVERT it suits you well :P"

He read it and replied,

"Big? I am big, Y/N/ If you know what I mean ;)"

You wrote and replied,

"Ugh! You perverted jerk!"

He wrote back and replied,

"What?! Oh! You and your dirty mind, babe ;)"

You roll your eyes and replied,

"FVCK YOU! :P"

He smirked and wrote back,

"Fuck me? Love too babe. Oh, make sure you do it rough ;)"

You read it and replied,

"Bastard!"

He replied,

"So, go out with me? :)"

You were about to reply back when Mr. Alby snatched it, "Note passing, what are you kids?! Detention!" he fumed while some of your classmates giggled. You stood up and carried your things, Newt just beside you and walked to the Detention Room. Newt suddenly pulled you near the lockers, "What the hell, Newt?! You already go--" You were cut off because of Newt's action. He kissed you, hard and passionate. You were shocked at first but was unable to resist kissing him back. After a few minutes, he pulled away, "Bloody hell, Y/N! I love you, alright! Ever since I saw you, I was enthralled by your beauty! And you're different from other girls! Your kindness, smile and beauty, they all made me to fall for you." he confessed.

You were in complete shock, the famous Newt, the hotshot, playboy, your seatmate, the one you hate, is inlove with you!! You thought about it and realization hit you! You're also inlove with him, his smirk, his charm, his teases at you, you may hate all of it but you secretly loved it! You love him too, your hate for him made you blind to see that you love him! You pulled Newt to another kiss shocking but he kissed back eventually.

"I love you too, Newt! I love you! And, yes! Super yes, Newt!!" Newt was in complete shock but recovered quickly, "Really?!? You love me too?!? Oh shit! I'm so happy!!" he lifted you up and spun you a little while you giggled. "I'm excited for detention, wow." you told Newt who smirked and replied, "Good that." the two of you walked to the room, hand in hand.