TBS and Newt Imagines/Stoires - 36

Punched (TBS)

You sat alone on a nearby table drinking soda while watching Dylan dance like a fool with Ki Hong, Kaya and Rosa cheering and dancing (both drunk) while Jacob blushed as Katherine giggles and drags him to the center of the party. The whole TMR and TST cast were partying in Dylan's house. You just smiled because you weren't the party animal type, you liked watching them do silly things, so you decided to go to the balcony. You lean on the railings and admired the beautiful starry night, also naming some of the constellations you know.

While admiring the view, a pair of arms sneaked on your back – because of your quick reflexes, you shriek and punched the creep, square in the face, "You have th—"

"Aww! You can sure pack a punch, babe." The guy said while rubbing his red cheek making you blush because of embarrassment, "Is that how you greet your cute and hot boyfriend?" he pouts like a small child making you giggle while a surge of guilt also courses through you.

You touch his red cheek, "I'm sorry, Thomas. I though—" Thomas pulls you to a hug making you redder Why am I red??! Its just a hug... from Thomas Brodie Sangster!! You hugged back while he inhales your strawberry scent, "Tommy... I'm sorry for punching you."

Thomas laughs, "Its alright, I should be sorry for sneaking up on you." He pulls away from you and looks at the night sky, "Why are you here, all alone anyway?" you smiled and looked at the sky, "Well its calming and peaceful here." You look at Thomas and grinned at him making him blush a little Tch. So, cute he thought. Thomas nods, "The stars are beautiful but not as beautiful as you." You rolled your eyes, "So cheeky and corny, Sangster." Thomas laughs at your remark.

Thomas smiled and wrapped an arm around you, "Well, I'll give you some company while staring at the night sky." You smiled and leaned on his shoulder as the two of you continued looking at the stars, "Awwww. The lovebirds are cuddling outsideeee." The two of you looked back and saw Dylan and Ki Hong smirking with Kaya and Rosa while Katherine and Jacob smiled, "Shut it you bloody shanks." They all laughed while Dylan said, "How about a kiss, Toooooooommyyyy." The others cheered making you blush while Thomas rolls his eyes. You look at him while he smirks and pecks your lips and pulls away, "Happy now?" they all nodded and continued partying. You blushed while Thomas faces you again, "Let's do that again." He kisses you again but this time it's not just a simple peck, it's a kiss filled with love and care.