TBS and Newt Imagines/Stories - 22

I'm a Kind Bitch (TBS)

You're currently in Starbucks, buying an express and a cake for take out. The line is so long but you're 2nd to the counter anyways, so its worth the wait. Speaking of wait, you are also waiting for your boyfriend, Thomas Brodie Sangster, the hot cool and awesome British actor? The one who played Newt? Yes and yes. You giggle a little as you think of him then you hear someone behind you, "Ugh. What a way to dress, girl! She looks so cheap and not pretty lol." Two girls are whispering (thou you can hear them) about your clothing and your looks, you look at them in the corner of your eye and laughed at their stupid whispering. You are wearing a t shirt with a print, "Coffe Addict" and denim shorts. You have sunglasses on your head and a pendant plus a small bag. The man infront you finally got his order and went away. You step up and ordered an expresso and a cake, you paid to the cashier and gave you a number. You sat to a nearby booth and waited patiently for your order and boyfriend. The "mean girls" sat in a booth across yours and they continued judging you while you just shake it off.

After a ten minutes, the waiter served your order and put in on a small paper bag then exactly the door opened and almost everyone gasped. You look at the door and giggled, entering the door in a green shirt and skinny jeans and sneakers with shades on is Thomas Sangster who is currently looking for you. People went to him and asked for autographs and selfies which he agreed, not to mention the two girls rushed to him also. They went back to their seats as their orders came and started fangirling about Sangster. You roll your eyes and wave a hand as Thomas sees you. They scream as Thomas approached you, "Mr. Sangster, can we have a huggg?!?!" Thomas smiled politely, "Sorry, girls. Only pictures are allowed, my hugs are only to my girlfriend. Look here she is." Their mouths hung open, "Hey, Tommy. Ready to go?" you ask him as he smiles at you, "Sure, babe. Come on." He hugs you tightly then kisses your lips passionately while pulling you up making the girls looked at you in awe. He holds your hand and started to walk carrying your take out. You look at the girls and smirked at them mischievously and you playfully stuck out your tongue. You giggle silently as they keep looking at you and how lucky you were!

"You're a little mean back there, love." Thomas said as the two of you venture out the nearby shops. You look at him who smirks at you playfully, "Why? I just smirked at them." Thomas laughed while you pout, "They're lucky you're a kind woman." You smirk at him, "Correction, a kind bitch that is." He shakes his head and couldn't help but laugh at your comment. You kissed his cheeks as he grinned at you like a Cheshire cat.