TBS and Newt Imagines/Stories - 25

Savior (Newt)

A/N: Pretend there's no Flare, no maze, no cranks, you're all living normally.

You woke up and saw that it's already 7:45AM, "Shit! I'm gonna be late!!" You ate a sandwich, showered and got dressed in ten minutes. You quickly locked the door and ran out of the house. Not caring if you bumped some strangers, you crossed the road quickly when suddenly your tripped and landed on the middle. You tried to move but your leg seems to be badly wounded, as the truck comes closer you just closed your eyes. Readying for the impact when suddenly you were carried by long muscular arms. You open your eyes and saw the guy who saved you, dirty blonde hair, perfect jawline, cute and handsome face and alluring almond eyes. You stared at them for a while, "Are you alright, miss?" he asked you in his heavy british accent making you all red and giddy inside, "Y-Yes! Thank y-y-you for saving m-m-me." The boy smiled then you remembered you were already late, "Shit! Sorry, but I have to go because I'm already late! Thanks again!" you ran out of his arms, "No problem, love." He smiled as he watched you run.

"Y/N! Your 10 minutes late!" Teresa told you as you change to your working clothes. Teresa's your bestfriend, she's very pretty and cares for you A LOT. "She's like my older sister." you giggled at your thought, "Sorry. I woke up late." You said making her sigh then your manager/friend, Thomas entered, "Enough chit-chat! Let's work. (A/N: work work work XD) After three hours, you all had lunch when the bell chimed signaling a new customer. "I'll serve him." You said because you were done eating, as you approach your table and gasped, "H-H-H-He's the guy who saved me! Omg, why is h-h-here?!" you thought while clearing your throat, "H-H-Hello, s-s-sir. What would y-y-you like to order?"you managed to ask, "I'll have a slice of your chocolate fudge cake and a tea, please." He said in his accent which made your legs all wobbly and weak, he looked up and had the same reaction as yours. But this automatically turned into a mischievous smirk, "Why am I feeling something catastrophic is going to happen." You thought while returning to the kitchen.

When you served his order, he said a "thanks" and smiled at you flirtatiously. You blushed hard and said, "E-E-E-Enjoy s-s-s-sir." As you serve the other customers, you noticed him always staring at you. When you locked eyes with him, he'll smirk which infuriated you a lot. "He maybe polite and cute when he saved me but now, his smirk shows his cocky and handsome? Handsome?! Well I can't deny that." you thought. He called you over and over again ordering water or requesting for extra tissues, spoon, fork or knife, "Hey! Miss!" Teresa winked at you while you roll your eyes, "Yes, sir? What would you like to order?" you asked him in a dull tone, "Whoa. Is that how you speak to customers here, miss?" he asked and smirked at you. You repeated your question at him in your sweetest and most cheerful voice, "I would like to know your name." you raised an eyebrow, "Why would I give my name to a cocky, annoying and addicted smir—" you were cut off, "Y/N! You know my best pal, Newt here?" Thomas asked you while giving Newt a fist bump, "Great. He's a friend of Thomas, damn it." You thought and answered his question, "No, Thom—" you were cut off again, "Yeah, Thomas. We know each other, actually Y/N is my girlfriend here." Teresa suddenly arrived and squealed while Thomas's mouth hangs open and you blush, "What the?! Sinc—" Newt puts his hand over your mouth, "Sorry, bro. She's still shy of saying it." Thomas nodded while Teresa is squealing, "Wow. Congrats, Y/N and Newt. Don't worry, Y/N. Newt is a great guy." Thomas grinned and dragged a blushing Teresa.

You pulled Newt near the exit, "What was that all about!?" you asked Newt who chuckled, "What? I saved you, I'm your hero." You rolled your eyes, "Uhuh, a bed hero to be correct." He corners you in the nearby wall, "Hey, I still saved you and I wanted you to be my girlfriend." He said, "I don't care, you don't own me! So don't go babbling about me being your girlfriend." you retorted but deep inside, "Gods! I'll be happy to be your girlfriend!" Newt looks at you straight in the eyes, "But you already own my heart, love."he said cheekily making you blush, "Lookie, you blushed. Damn, Y/N." he laughs loud and hard, "Shut up, bastard!" your face was so red and Thomas chuckles and gets closer to you, "Give me your phone, Y/N." you grumbled and gave your phone. After two minutes he returned it, then he pecked your lips making you all flusterd, "Bye, babe." He made a gesture of "call me" and winked at you.

Still blushing, you checked your phone and your heart made a couple of backflips when you saw what he typed, "My Hot Boyfriend :D (insert number)"

A/N: Comment below to request and vote for it if you liked it! It would mean a lot to me :D thanks and enjoy