Chapter Forty-Five

The hall was at the very top of the large mountain. I had to go through a lot of security just to get there though. I had to be searched for any weapons two different times.

The Hall of Princes was a large glowing dome, Gavner told me that the dome was indestructible and no one could break it - except Mr. Tiny, of course. The only way someone can get in or out is if a prince allows it by placing their hand on a control panel thing.

When I was inside I had to stand on a platform in front of the princes thrones - more like glorified wooden chairs.

There were a ton of empty seats behind me.

"Alicia Tux Woods, nice to meet you, have a seat." One of the princes says. I looked down and noticed a brown wooden chair there.

I sit.

"Now, we need to talk about Desmond Tiny."

"I have no idea why he sent me." I say almost at yelling point, obviously nervous being in the presence of such powerful figures.

"What was your conversation before you left?" A black haired prince asks - yells.

"Uh... I don't remember I think-"

"We don't have time for you to be guessing, either you know or you don't!"

"I-I do not."

"I see, we still must interigate you further." An older prince says.

"Very well, I do not mind, just if anything happens to Darren then I wish to go see him." I say remembering the sports.

"Of course, you will be here when we judge the half vampire."

"Thank you, sires." I say standing and bowing.

A guard comes and takes me to go get Harkat, then we go back to the Hall of Princes, Harkat and I tell them everything we know, about Mr. Tiny and the Little People.

Little People are actually souls that got left on Earth, Mr. Tiny gave them bodies and they could live again, their goal was to try and find who they were before death. They can not breathe oxygen so they wear masks to filter the air and make is breathable. They could speak to each other telepathically, and Little People aren't supposed to be able to talk - but Harkat is different.

They look like they have no ears but they do it's just inside their gray skin, the same for their noses. They don't have any taste buds so they have no sense of taste and can eat almost anything.

I told the princes all I knew was that Mr. Tiny wanted be to watch over the Little Person.

A couple days passed by and I was unable to leave the Hall of Princes, they still kept questioning me and Harkat. It was boring and annoying, it made me mad though. Darren played one of the sports and he ended up failing and went unconscious for the night, the night I was brought to the Hall of Princes. I was not allowed to visit him then.

The Princes finally dismissed us, but it was pointless because it was time for Darren's judgement.

Kids aren't supposed to be blooded. At least not before they know everything that comes with being a vampire. Darren was rushed and didn't know anything about being a vampire when he was blooded.

A lot of other vampires flooded the hall and went to the seats behind the platform.

Harkat and I went to the front row and sat.

Gavner and Kurda came over and sat with us.

We waited a couple minutes then Vanez sat with us.