Chapter Thirty-Two

Todays the day, Saturday.

Darren has a date with that girl Debbie Hemlock.

I'm calm and excited for the date.
But because Evra said I had to be "ladylike" he made me out on a but of make-up.

Darren on the other hand is freaking out. Which makes me mad.

I decided to let Jack decide what we do on the date. I asked Mr. Crepsley for some money and he gave me some without he even asksing why.

Speaking of Mr. Crepsley, he's been acting really weird lately, I had to give Darren some of my blood since he hasn't been drinking. Darren wasn't comfortable drinking my blood, but I told him its either that or he accidentally drinks from Debbie.

The sun starts setting, Mr. Crepsley leaves. So now we're just anxiously waiting for them to come over.

"Evra why don't you find someone?" I ask.

"People would run and scream from me." Evra says.

"Yeah right, your Evra Von, the best 'brother' in the world, who would run from you?" I say slinging my arm around his shoulders.

A knock comes from the door and Darren answers. I take my arm off of Evra. I walk over to the door with Darren.

"Hey, Tux." Jack says.

Darren glares at the brunette that is dressed in simple black skinny jeans and a gray striped sweater.

"Jack." I smile, come in." I grab his hand and pull him inside if the room.

"Hey, Darren." A female voice says at the entrance to the room.

Great... I thought she'd be a no show...

I want to punch her, but I have to restrain myself so that I don't anger Darren.

I am still wearing my beanie. My tail is free though because I don't want it to be all cramped up.

"Now, you two, about our older brother he-" Darren begins.

"I don't care how weird your brother is, I want to meet him." Debbie interrupts.

"Then come on in." I snap back.

Jack and Debbie walk into the main room. I keep my back away from them so they can't see my tail.

Evra was in the bathroom at the moment so nothing was really happening. But seconds later wasnt really the same.

When Debbie sees Evra her face lights up.

"He's a Snake-Boy." Darren says.

"Thats not very nice, saying that just because he looks like a snake." Debbie says.

"Yeah, but he has the abilities of a snake, he also look loves Snakes. So being called that is a compliment, you ignoramus." I almost yell.

Debbie looks at me then back at Darren. "Sorry."

"Its OK." Darren says.

"Anyway." I say venom in my voice. "Jack, you've bmet Darren. And Evra is the Snake-Boy." I smile.

"Darren that's Evra and you already met Tux."

I glare at him, he's taunting me!

Jack looks at me with a confused look. I wag my tail a little and take off my hat.

His face lights up.

"You're part wolf?" He asks.

"Yes." I say looking down.