ch.8- lies

Your pov:

we arrived at the mall. He opened my door and we walked towards the entrance . He held my back as we walked in he opened the door. I smiled at him as he noticed me blush to not make it so awkward I said "thanx" he then asked "so where to first?" I actually had no idea. I was planning on going shopping with Alex to look for what to wear when I went somewhere with him. but now that he's here idk. "Lets go in there" I grabbed his hand and brought him to forever 21. It was one of my favorites. we took a look around then I saw this pretty aqua see-through shirt. it was a button down shirt. It shows some belly. "what do you think" I asked him. "God you haven't changed" he answered.making me confused."what do you mean"......

Justin's pov:

She pulled out a shirt that was her style. she hasn't changed over the years. my sweet, beautiful girl was still there."you haven't changed" oh God did I just say that. Fuck. "What do you mean" she asked me. leaving me racking through my brain to make up something. "I meant you HAVE changed!" "How?" She asked. a little suspcious. "Um. well one thing for sure is that I haven't lost you" we both laughed. She went back to the rack of clothes. Phew! Nice save

she ended up not getting anything. "Next store?" She asked. "Alright" I said. we walked out and to my surprise we walked into Victoria secret. I'm guessing she noticed how excited I was cuz she immediatly said "relax I'm just getting some perfume and lotion" my smile faded. I was now pouting my lip "oh come on" "no way" she giggled. I love it when she giggles...smiles...talks....I love her.

your pov:

I started laughing when he actually thought I was gonna buy under garments with him around. They had nothing new so I just bought my usual. a kit that brought lotion,soap,and perfume. Next we went to one of his stores. he mentioned supras. So that's what they call his shoes. I always hear people gossiping about it. how they wanted a pair. I mean they were pretty cool. I decided hmm why not get one. But as soon as I spot a pair I liked I decided against it once I saw the price. about my usual shoe price which was like $120. He saw the expression on my face and came over "what's wrong" he looked at the shoes I was holding. "Did you want them?" I looked at him with a face as if he was an idiot. "Are you seeing the price of this thing?" I harshly told him. "Here ill get it" he was about to take them when I moved away. "No. I wont let you buy these for me. thats too much. where did you find the money for that anyways?" She asked me.

Justin's pov:

I couldn't tell her the truth. "Um I work" I lied. mentally slapping myself for saying that cuz I knew what she would ask next "oh really...where?" "Nothing bad don't worry about it" I lied again."whatever" She said as we walked to the next store. If she knew the truth she'd probably rememeber. or worse she'd want nothing to do with me......