ch.30-should I?

I was thinking of ways to do it. Ways that are quick and not to painful. I wanted to be there with him. not here all alone. I thought about it. Maybe I should just drug myself. I quickly looked through the cabinets to find some sort of drug to overdose with. I found this clear liquid in a container. Ill just use that. I attached myself to all my cords again. I grabbed a shot and inserted the drug. I grabbed the shot and injected my blood tube with the drug and laid down on my bed. I started talking to myself until whatever it was I put into my system kicked in. "Hey Justin. Don't worry ill be there in a little bit. Just hold on a little bit longer. I'm coming baby. Remember all those times we had. All those pictures you showed me in that museum. Well I don't but you do. And I would love to relive them with you. Remember that time you took me to that dinner. You talked with your mouth full of pancakes. Hahaha that was a nice day. Remember those wild times we shared. In the pool and on your bed...that was amazing. I love you Justin. I never meant for this to happen" that's when I felt dizzy. Everything was starting to blur. It was the drug kicking in. This is it I thought to myself. Then the lady came in saying "hes alive he was just in shock and-" wait he's what!!! Omg but I'm dying. now I was going to leave him cuz I thought he was dead. No!!! "What did you do? Quick call the crew over she needs help. ITS URGENT!!!!" Said the lady. I whispered one last thing "I....drug.....blood.....system.....blurry......injected myself" then I was gone....

Justin's pov:

I woke up in pain. "Yn!" I yelled as soon as I woke up. Some lady came up to me and said "ill go get her. Please stay calm" I sighed in relief and nodded. I laid back down. that's when I noticed where my pain was coming from. My shot wound. It was right under my lower left rib. It was on the side though. A few inches to the left and the guy would have missed me. What a rookie. I laid down for a few minutes watching tv. Until they returned. The door opened slowly. I jumped up and sat up. I stared at the door excited to see yn. But I immediately frowned when I only saw my nurse walk in. "Where is she?" I asked worried. "She um...she tried to commit suicide" what! why would she do that. Did she think I was dead? Did she want to die with me? Tears started streaming down. "But you said she tried....So is she okay?" She signaled me to follow her with her hands. She took me to yn's room and I saw her from the glass window of the door. The doctors were working on her. "What happened?" I asked wanting to know whether she is gonna be okay or not

"When I went to go check on her...she told me clues. From what she said and what we found in her system. I think she grabbed the closest drug and injected herself with it. Lucky for us we don't leave dangerous liquids anywhere but in our chemical room. She injected herself with a chemical we use to numb our patients while we do surgery.she just used too much. The worse that can happen is for her to be stuck in a coma. The doctors are trying to get the most they can out of her. All we can do is pray we weren't too late" I stared at her from the window. well atleast tried to since the tears were blurring my vision. This is my fault. I should have never joined that stupid gang. I should have asked someone to come over. I knew something was up when she said she was "tired" and wanted to stay in. I should have done something. Its all my fault that she wanted to die. Maybe I felt the same. maybe if she died I wanted to die too. Should I? Let me think about it. I have a family that loves me. An uncompleted life. But it will always be incomplete without her there. Aww fuck it ill just wait till they have confirmed it. We don't know if she will be okay or not? Then that's when I heard it....the beeps.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!